DPD Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Fast paced environment , never boring. Wages could be a lot better for the amount of work to be done. More support needed. More opportunities for progression needed.
Dpd Ireland is unfortunately the single worst company I have worked for in my 25 year career. The organisation is in chaos the majority of the time due to inept planning and severe communication deficits between departments. Management are sequestered and are largely unaware of the day to day issues affecting staff, customers and the business. There is little to no care for the customer or their experience with the company. Avoid at all costs, either in Head Office or as a driver.
Pros
Good bonus at Christmas
Cons
Chaotic organisation, insufficient communication, exceptionally high volumes of queries with not enough staff to deal with them efficiently, Crunch Culture, low pay, minimal benefits, the company doesn't recognise unions for communication workers, HR have improper methods which ensure a culture of blamelessness for higher management
If I could put a minus ☆ in Reviewing this company I would. I luckil worked alongside a girl who had years experience and was great at what she did but Management were appaling.
This was a job that was all about time specification. It included general clerical duties as well as liaising with the drivers to collect and/or deliver goods for customers on a guaranteed time limit.
Pros
fast paced and enjoyable
Cons
specific time limits
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DPD?