The work is easy and not very stressful. Guns for picking and logging in need to be serviced, many don’t work or stop working mid-job. Staff are easy to get on with. No information has been given on how long you must work there before getting a permanent contract. Some staff have been there for over 2 years without one.
Shift rate + stress free work
Old technology and low chance of permanent contract
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at DSV. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 1,538 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about DSV
- Do you need a forklift driving licence to apply to work in DSV warehouses and if so, can it be done …One person answered
- Does DSV require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does DSV do and how…One person answered
- What would you suggest DSV management do to prevent others from leaving?
- Was your hard work acknowledged at DSV?
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at DSV? What are the steps along the way?
See all questions and answers