Dublin Dental University Hospital
Dublin Dental University Hospital Employee Review

Do not work here

7 April 2020
Team leaders and team members lovely, helpful, great laugh. Management rude, mean, terrible teaching, unfair, I couldn’t sleep at night I had anxiety going to bed it was that bad. Doesn’t teach to prepare for certain scenarios I felt I was worthless like they didn’t care and hr didn’t help I waited 3 months for a contract. I am prepared to take blame if I done something wrong but management no they’ll put whole blame on you don’t got to this place trust me.
1.0Job security/advancement
12 March 2020
Same roleSame location
Grade III Clerical Officer (Former Employee) - Dublin
Management of different sectors was not handled well leaving other departments struggling with little to none advise from higher teams. Holiday time was extremely unfairly granted. All in all a Monday - Friday office hour job but perks do not add up to wages.
21 June 2020
Same location
Patient Services (Former Employee) - Dublin
Working in this hospital I found difficult. I didn’t feel as though I was being trained properly and working in the patient services department I felt the environment was uncomfortable to work in. The staff turn over is very high in this department. I wouldn’t recommend this department to work in. The area itself is extremely cold and uncomfortable not such a nice place to have to work in needs re doing. The rest of the hospital is nice.