Dublin Dental University Hospital

Dublin Dental University Hospital Employee Reviews

Working in this hospital I found difficult. I didn’t feel as though I was being trained properly and working in the patient services department I felt the environment was uncomfortable to work in. The staff turn over is very high in this department. I wouldn’t recommend this department to work in. The area itself is extremely cold and uncomfortable not such a nice place to have to work in needs re doing. The rest of the hospital is nice.
Team leaders and team members lovely, helpful, great laugh. Management rude, mean, terrible teaching, unfair, I couldn’t sleep at night I had anxiety going to bed it was that bad. Doesn’t teach to prepare for certain scenarios I felt I was worthless like they didn’t care and hr didn’t help I waited 3 months for a contract. I am prepared to take blame if I done something wrong but management no they’ll put whole blame on you don’t got to this place trust me.
Management of different sectors was not handled well leaving other departments struggling with little to none advise from higher teams. Holiday time was extremely unfairly granted. All in all a Monday - Friday office hour job but perks do not add up to wages.