Dunboyne Castle Hotel & Spa
Dunboyne Castle Hotel & Spa Employee Review

Poor staff, Rude management

13 October 2018
Staff were so rude and all talked about eachother. Anything said will be repeated to a manager. Manager was so condescending . Pay was so poor and wasnt worth the stress of the job
1 April 2014
Same roleSame location
Conference and Banqueting Waitress (Current Employee) - Dunboyne
A typical day in work involves waiting on assigned tables at events such as weddings, debs etc. Catering to the needs of guests and maintaining a clean work area. I have learned all the expected requirements that a waitress must possess. My management and co-workers are very friendly and are always there to help me when i need it. The hardest part of the job is making sure nothing goes wrong for the guests and making sure everything was up to their standards. This factor is also the most enjoyable part as I like a challenge and love that feeling of accomplishment when I know the guests have enjoyed their time and food.
Pros
Free lunches, Great management, Great atmosphere
Cons
Late shifts, Not as many hours as i would like.
7 July 2020
Same location
Logistics Controller/ Goods Inwards (Former Employee) - Dunboyne, County Meath
Very nice environment and management, one of the best place that I have worked so far , I definitely didn't feel just like a number in the company , they always took my opinion and concern as a consideration.
Pros
Nice environment and Management
Cons
Location not suitable to everyone.
13 May 2020
Same location
Porter (Former Employee) - Dunboyne, County Meath
I was working here for a short space of time as a porter, it was good and I was happy with the pay, I was treated well the job had perks such as how I got free lunch.