Dunboyne Castle Hotel & Spa Employee Review

View all Dunboyne Castle Hotel & Spa reviews

Productive, Exciting.
Conference and Banqueting Waitress (Current Employee) –  Dunboyne1 April 2014
A typical day in work involves waiting on assigned tables at events such as weddings, debs etc. Catering to the needs of guests and maintaining a clean work area. I have learned all the expected requirements that a waitress must possess. My management and co-workers are very friendly and are always there to help me when i need it. The hardest part of the job is making sure nothing goes wrong for the guests and making sure everything was up to their standards. This factor is also the most enjoyable part as I like a challenge and love that feeling of accomplishment when I know the guests have enjoyed their time and food.
Pros
Free lunches, Great management, Great atmosphere
Cons
Late shifts, Not as many hours as i would like.

Other Dunboyne Castle Hotel & Spa Employee Reviews

Bad Management
Bar Staff (Former Employee) –  Dunboyne, County Meath22 June 2019
Bad management, no communication, no support. The workplace culture was fine. I learned how to work in a busy environment. High expectation but never outlined by anyone.
Pros
free lunch, free parking
Cons
bad atmosphere
Poor staff, Rude management
Waiter-Ivy Restaurant (Former Employee) –  Dunboyne, County Meath13 October 2018
Staff were so rude and all talked about eachother. Anything said will be repeated to a manager. Manager was so condescending . Pay was so poor and wasnt worth the stress of the job