Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts Employee Reviews

Showing all 22,684 reviews

Free drinks and sandwiches. Nice customers to say hello to everyday. Lousy management that do what they want and make the low paid staff do everything.

Not a good place to work

They take advantage of you at Dunkin I DO NOT RECOMMEND working there. Tips and pay are pretty good but not worth it. People quitting consistently, they will work you 10 hours over the amount you want even if you are part time. Worked there 9 hours straight sometimes when I was 16 NEVER got a break.

Pros

Tips

Cons

No breaks

The Job would be fine if I would get a raise and not get called in almost every day I have off

The Job is okay. I work 3rd shift bakery and make $12.00 plus $00.50 after midnight since this is only half of my shift I make about $12.25 per hour. The Job would be fine but pretty often I get pre orders of several dozen doughnuts thrown on me with no notice on top of filling the doughnut case in the front of the store by myself.

Pros

free drinks of coffee (not espresso drinks like lattes) and tea (sweet and unsweet)

Cons

My shift has only 2 people working 99% of the time

Love this job - one of my favorites

I love this job! Management is great and the coworkers are nice and helpful. The days are usually easy even when we are busy it’s nice that it’s fast paced to help the day go by faster. You get tips everyday and free food and drink.

Pros

Free food and drinks, great coworkers, easy work, great management, flexible scheduling, nice customers

Cons

Pay isn’t great

Decent pay bad job

Working here is just not great always very busy almost always understaffed but you can get good hours and the Pay is decent but overall the cheese isn't really worth the chase on this one

Never again. Not enough money in the world.

Expect to work constantly especially if you are in any type of leadership. 6 days are required. There are no benefits. Not even for GMs. No sick pay no personal time. No paid breaks of any kind. No lunch breaks. 10-13 hr shifts... Expect to get called in on your one day off. Expect to do the job of four people. Expect to be short staffed constantly.

Poor management

management is very bad at dunkin donuts the pay is $13 an hour minimum wage you dont get overtime and you are responsible for doing all the work as if you are a manager. The job is overworked for only making $13 per hour.

Bad pay stressful

Bad payPretty stressfulBe prepared to work long hours with no breaksLittle to no training. Not many employees so workload can be pretty tough. Working holidays.

Slechte werkplek

Ga hier aub niet je tijd aan verspillen. Ik heb hier 3 maanden gewerkt en ben meteen weg gegaan. Hoe dit bedrijf met je omgaat slaat nergens op. Je werkt zo hard voor een minimum loontje en het management team kan er 1000x niks van. Ik heb gewerkt in Roermond bij het outlet, en werd daar letterlijk als troep behandeld. Gelukkig vonden mijn mede collega’s dit ook altijd daarom zagen we mensen alleen maar komen en gaan. Laten we het stukje racisme ook maar even achterwegen laten want dat was daar zwaar aanwezig.Eten weggooien was ook al een ding maar niks fatsoenlijk regelen was al helemaal de druppel. Je kan beter bij een ander bedrijf gaan werken want hier kan je echt geen toekomst op bouwen.

Worst place I have ever worked

Besides the people who work here, it is a horrible environment with worse management. The hours given are terrible and the pay is not enough to support yourself. DONT WORK HERE!

They are friendly

Friendly work place, and Management team are very helpful. Over all this is the best work place for future. They are paying on-time and also you will get bonus every year.

Typical Minimum wage job

Average job, low pay. Can be slow and super fast depending on the time. Keep in mind people love coffee no matter what time or day it is. Pretty straight forward job.

Only work here if you want no money and want to deal with being short staffed cause they just won’t schedule people

Was cool at first. Now they just will pick any reason not to schedule you, god forbid you get a second job to make up for the lack of pay. They take that personally.

Good job

It’s fast food. Customers aren’t that great sometimes but overall it’s a good place to work. Once you get the jist if everything it is a very good job

Work conditions

Horrible work condition it’s all about business no one cared for the workers. Short staffed at all times and it was always difficult to call out and they would deny on sick pay to the employees unless we came up with the right paper work that showed we have the right to have sick pay day it was a metro franchise.

Great People, Awesome Managers,Funny Crew

I had worked at the Minersville branch momentarily,due to finance I had to leave.Kathleen and all I loved working with,1st group of people that welcomed me to Schuylkill County and they did and exemplary job.Its not a hard job,if the situation were different I would've loved to work with a group of that nature.I know anytime I walk in a Dunkin donuts I'm tipping $20.I had never been on a job like that and I will say they work hard to serve customers daily.Hope to cross paths with them someday again,I've urgent matters for a bit I've had to tend to.Best wishes and deepest regards, the man who carried a four leaf clover in wallet

Pros

Very lax, understanding management

Cons

Pay should be higher for starting associates

Friendly working environment

Working at Dunkin' was quite the experience. Although it got pretty busy at times and we were short staffed, we managed to pull through and keep customers happy. My coworkers were great and a pleasure to work with.

Some stores can be toxic, some stores are great

Dunkins can be a toxic environment or it can be a good one. If it’s brought to your manager’s attention that the environment is toxic and awful due to one or a few employees, then they will likely talk to them and if it’s still going on they will get rid of them. I recently went back to mine and I like it now that the toxic people are out of there. It’s a good starting job, not one I would recommend if you have social issues because we do have to take customers often, people can’t just make drinks and not expect to talk to anyone. Very inclusive work environment, very helpful when others need it, and very thankful to have such good managers and employees.

Review Summary

Honestly if you need a job they pay really well but i would not recommend working for this company. There are better jobs out there that exclude drama and an all over better work experience. The company does not really care for their employees, you get little to no respect, and a lot of things are done unprofessionally. I would save the headache. Some coworkers were not that bad at all and you could make friendships at work that is the only positive truthfully.

It's was very fun place to work at.

The atmosphere there was pretty great. The co workers was amazing and they made sure that when training someone that the person can understand how to do there job correctly. It's a great place to work at and learn communicating skills. And learn how to go about problem and solving skills. And you learnt how to run both front counter and drive though at the same time while getting the coffees out but also having them all correctly made to make the customers happy.The manager was out standing!! Very understand , very nice , and very patient. I truly did loved working there with my co workers. My co workers was like a second family.

Good teamwork and fun environment

I loved my coworkers and the management was good. We were all just overworked and underpaid. It gets really crowded and can be a lot of people moving all through the front, but it works out.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Underpaid

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dunkin' Donuts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement