eason

eason Employee Reviews

Management Were Difficult
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Limerick19 November 2019
Manager only cared about sales and not about customer or staff experience. I was insufficiently trained and then reprimanded for not being aware of things that the manager failed to take five minutes to show me (procedures which were not outline in the staff handbook). I would not recommend someone to work there. It was a very stressful environment to be in.
great company to work for
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  City Centre Dublin, County Dublin8 November 2018
Loved working for Easons, It was my first job here in Ireland. Great life/ work balance. One hour break and then 20 minutes tea break.
Staff is amazing, as well as the management.
The only downside is the minimum wage, 9,55.
Pros
free coffee and tea, great work/life balance
Cons
minimum wage
Nice staff good work hours
Sales Assistant and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Dublin26 October 2018
No Christmas bonus or staff party’s. Very under appreciated no motivation very serious company to work for. No way to move up the ladder very poor training provided very low pay no matter how long your there for the work you do. Only great thing I can say is that it gives you a good flexible hours iv worked in a big company all my life and I have very good skills and knowledge and I feel like iv took a step backwards instead of forward working for this company and that’s very sad as I would love to progress
Pros
Great working hours
Cons
Low pay. No way to move up in your career. No motivation
amazing.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin18 April 2018
Absolutely loved working here. Was never dry day and always busy. Staff and management were so nice from the day I started and made me feel so welcome. I was put on tills straight away which was great. Absolutely loved it.
Pros
great hours
Cons
not enough hours
Less Busy
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cork City3 February 2017
It was for work experience. I was impress with the way the staff were organise each morning to carry out morning stock and how we met our sales target.
Work experience
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dublin10 November 2016
I enjoyed my time here , I dealt with customers. I registered customers online to the Eason website I'm good at computers so I found it easy, I got good customer service skills and order management
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Work experience