Easons

Easons Employee Reviews in Dublin, County Dublin

Dublin, County Dublin7 reviews

Fun workplace

A good work - life balance and good working hours. Enjoyable work and not a stressful job. Nice management with really good staff overall who work well together.

Fast paced

I felt happy working at Easons as a seasonal temp. The training was useful. There was calm atmosphere, organised work place, great support from supervisors/management and a friendly team

Insights into Easons

• Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager

Enjoyable Workplace

I worked in Easons as Christmas staff and I really enjoyed it. I found it interesting to keep up to date with current book trends. The management were very fair, I never had any problems getting time off as long as I gave enough notices. Any changes to hours/roster are made in good time and are always confirmed with you first before they are changed. Very fair breaks. Staff were all lovely.

Pros

Hour long lunch breaks

Cons

Days felt very long when the shop wasn't busy

It was good for temporary work as a student

It was a lot of work, we were only allowed a 30 min break in 10-12 hour shifts which wasn't enough. Most of the staff were nice except a few. The job is good if you are only working for a short time, its definitely not for long term.

Pros

Good overtime pay

Cons

Long hours, short breaks

Brilliant and positive place to work!

Management were lovely and very understanding. Everyone was treated equally, no matter your age or work exp. Very easy to make friends here! I would happily go back and work for this company again!

Pros

Discounts in store!

Cons

Breaks are rarely set and stone, there is usually always some shifting around with other employees

It just work experience it really good

I have to do doing pricing for stocking like book or toys or helping customers and if manager need help I am listen to them very carefully and and be there early morning finish afternoon

Pros

I am going have to buy lunch

Cons

9 to 4

Productive and Interesting Workplace

I only worked in Easons for a short time because I did my work experience placement there for Transition Year in school. Although I only worked for a short time there I learnt a lot about the importance of being on time for work and also working to my full potential.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Easons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Easons with

Learn about Easons in Dublin, County Dublin

• Easons
  • Dublin, County Dublin
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?