Easons

Easons

Easons Employee Review

Fun workplace

A good work - life balance and good working hours. Enjoyable work and not a stressful job. Nice management with really good staff overall who work well together.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Fast paced

I felt happy working at Easons as a seasonal temp. The training was useful. There was calm atmosphere, organised work place, great support from supervisors/management and a friendly team

Enjoyable Workplace

I worked in Easons as Christmas staff and I really enjoyed it. I found it interesting to keep up to date with current book trends. The management were very fair, I never had any problems getting time off as long as I gave enough notices. Any changes to hours/roster are made in good time and are always confirmed with you first before they are changed. Very fair breaks. Staff were all lovely.

Pros

Hour long lunch breaks

Cons

Days felt very long when the shop wasn't busy
Same location

It was good for temporary work as a student

It was a lot of work, we were only allowed a 30 min break in 10-12 hour shifts which wasn't enough. Most of the staff were nice except a few. The job is good if you are only working for a short time, its definitely not for long term.

Pros

Good overtime pay

Cons

Long hours, short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Easons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Easons with

• Easons
  • Fun workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?