Eaton
Coronavirus update
Information from Eaton:

Eaton Employee Reviews

Found 4,312 reviews matching the search
Opportunity to get involved and drive change. Growth available if you are interested. You can drive your own career. Employees support and help peer group.
Pros
Promotional Opportunities
Cons
Internal compensation due to job change on low side of scale.
Overall
My experience working at Eaton was horrible, it was my first work experience but outside of 2 Managers. The rest of them were terrible people, especially the human resources managers. They tried their best to set you up, it was a backstabbing and snitching type of environment where the ones who sucked up to the supervisors and managers were taken care of but the hard workers were mistreated.
I don't mind the job, but don't care for all of that moving where they need you thing. If they payed more I wouldn't care, but $14hr isn't worth it. Also there are little room for advancements. It's telling when they have high turnover rates, people come for a little while then leave. I've been there for over a year if you include the temp time. But looking to leave very soon.
Benefits
Cons
Low pay, High turnover
Zadovljna sam bila i previse.Dosta sam naucila u Eatonu o radu i svemu.Volela bi ponovo dalje svoje znanje usavrsiti u Eaton....##
Eaton has really gone down over the years. They’ve been reduced to putting signs along the road begging people to work because all of their good employees quit. Management is horrible, HR is horrible. I can’t think of anything that was positive. I quit the minute I secured a better job. Absolute worse place I ever worked.
Pros
I can’t think of anything
Cons
Good place to work. The power in led industry is booming. They plan on being around for good. This company growth is continuing annually. New expansions exciting stuff.
Pros
Wage and benefits
Cons
Physical go, go
Much overtime, not very hard work though. Not recognized for good work. You could be the hardest worker or just work hard enough to not get fired. Doesn’t matter. With that being said, pay is decent for the area
Pros
Pay is decent.
Cons
Benefits aren’t very good
Teníamos servicio de buffet, gimnasio y una buena obra social pero aún así la remuneración era muy baja y para una persona con formación técnica no existían grandes posibilidades de crecimiento
Pros
facilidad en tareas y flexibilidad
Cons
mal sueldo
You will be asked to work hard and will go home exhausted every night. Management will make promises of advancement but will fail to follow through when the time comes. The average manufacturing technician will contribute about $100,000 of profit each month but will take home a measly average of $2,000 take home pay. HR will promise a yearly bonus but the company will use every bean counting metric possible to reduce and possibly take away that bonus. Working for Eaton is just okay; albeit for being a dead end job that will squeeze life from your soul.
Pros
Stable work, overtime, benefits
Cons
Lack of advancement, low take home pay, corporate atmosphere
Working at Eaton was a pleasure. While I did find the pay at similar roles in other companies was a bit higher, the leadership made sure everyone knew what the goals were and that we were all playing a part in that.
Pros
Culture, inclusion
Cons
Pay
Good place to get your feet wet in your career. Listen to and respect your peers. Can be political and who you know more than what you know. On par with most 2020 companies.
Pros
Safe job, good benefits
Cons
Political management
Empresa norteamericana que cumple con las normas,tienen ambulancia y cultura laboral
Pros
Cumplen con normas
Cons
Ninguno
Enjoyed my years there and had supportive managers. The culture is amazing and the work was rewarding. I always felt like I was part of a team working towards a postive goal.
They constantly put temps into production with little training. Once they were experienced, there was usually a lay off so that experience was lost. Making improvements was an act in futility.
I hear it's gotten much worse in 2020, with many rounds of layoffs.
Pros
You can move within Eaton locations
Cons
Worcester location is reducing
I love my co-workers. We are all in this together and we are a team. My supervisor is amazing. My Mangers are even great. They will take care of you if you do your job. Our CEO keep moving our raise dates around trying to “help the company”. If you have a degree in anything you will do great here. If you don’t they will pay for you to go. I’m a 3rd generation employee here at Eaton. It’s best sucky job you’ll ever have.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Raises are terrible and spotty
As a engineering tech, the job is great. The managers/supervisors are helpful and understanding. Most of the jobs only require a 2 year degree and you are paid as such even if you have a Bachelors degree. It’s a great place to start as an entry level. The electrical sector is a booming industry so there is always plenty of work. Sometimes internal advancement can be difficult to come by.
Pros
Benefits, job security
Cons
Internal advancement
You will work your life away. Feels like a prison. Mandated overtime everyday. Mandated every single Saturday. One day off a week. Not allowed days off.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything besides pay
Working 10 hour days. 6 days a week. I was never sure who was in charge, the people aren’t friendly and get frustrated at new hires. Confusing place to work and nobody wants to help
Eaton gives work life balance to employee. Has wide range of job profile allow you to move or allow you to apply for any other post as per Experience and as per your interest
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
More Traveling if you are not located to job location
Great job if the economy didn’t go the way it would’ve I would’ve retired from there no problem every day was a great day only problem is a few of the employees
This company does not give the raises earned. They buddy buddy up with people that lie and make false accusations. They tell you a schedule then demand "MANDATORY OVER TIME". Stay away from this company!
Pros
They give $2 more an hour for second shift.