Eaton
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Eaton Employee Reviews

Showing all 4,194 reviews
Great team spirit
Enjoyed my time at Eaton and would not be leaving but for Covid 19 affecting the aviation industry drastically. The company tends to value its employees and offers plenty of opportunities to advance career and education.
Poor leadership without a clue how to run the business. No future business
Very disappointed in ever being hired there. No motivation at all among any employees, no team work, favoritism, clicks, picks and pets.
Glad to have had the experience to see how far a business has fallen behind in time and still operating in the era of 1900's.
Big company, hard to generalise
The Eaton site which hired me is a long-standing operation so has some old-time buildings and equipment.
Eaton goes a bundle on ethics, diversity and safety - I am all ok with that.

The Eaton site which hired me has more skillful and talented people than it has dead weight.

Mostly the management are supportive and understanding - but some have less skill than others. Eaton likes to lead from the very top, they have to conform to the corporation expectations.
Buen ambiente laboral
Buena empresa, con buen ambiente laboral. Las prestaciones son buenas.
It's nice to work for a company that appreciates the skills you have, and, also, pushes you to gain new skills.
Management is supportive and always seems to have your best interests in mind and aligns them well with the goals of the company.

Inclusive. Diverse. Safe. And fun.

Good benefits packages. Decent health care packages.

Can pull together as a team through times of economic diversity.
The employees worked together to attain all the goals
I liked working closely with the vendors and the accounting department along with fellow quality technicians. Eaton was great to the community, they donated to Big Brother Big Sisters, Boy's and Girl's Club, Reins of Hope, Hospice House. As employees, we donated to adopt a teacher where several employees chose a teacher at a school and we adopted them and their wish lists. Noel homeless shelter we donated items to this shelter. Spirit of Christmas items we donated to low income families Christmas meals along with presents for the children. The employees donated food to the soup kitchen and to our local food bank.
Pros
Clean work areas
Cons
Health insurance not so good towards the end on the plant being open
Repetive work which was OK
Built Hydraulic motors
was taught how to build the motors

Management was good, but the other employees were tattle tails

Putting up with the other employees

finishing my task for the day & going home
exciting and fun place to work and learn
I enjoyed working for EATON and appreciated the transparency of management when COVID 19 affected the production, and catapulted us into an ever changing environment.
Pros
exposed to upper level SIOP information and management vision
Cons
industry took a huge hit with COVID - large losses
Uma empresa muito boa para aprender, se desenvolver e crescer.
Pessoas ótimas de boa índole, sempre abertas em saber sua opinião, em ensinar e colocar o que a presa quer.
Pros
Fretado, almoço no local, portas abertas para conversas, ajuda nas dificuldades.
Excellent work environment
Working in a team and acting as Development lead, guiding SDE's and CM for different projects which will good cost saving to BU, as well get the business in India and proud for getting nations name known to all over the world for good Buisiness.
an okay place if you are looking to work at a manufacturing environment plant
This if for LA office (near glendale). If you do a great job, keep ur head down and follow what management wants then this place is okay. Also, this place can be fun when you find the group of workers that makes the place worth spending your time in. There are many hard working people in the office and they deserve a ton of amazing credit for what they do. Some workers even give back to help other colleagues (just amazing! love those people). Those are the ppl that the office should always pay attention to. Then you have some people in management lacking great leadership. Sure, anyone can lead and be put in leadership positions due to their great work or education or who they know. They may have a leader title, but they can also lead the culture to the cr*pper with how they treat and talk to others. As shared by the majority of people, workers typically enjoy working for leaders that lead by great examples, not by putting ppl down, bullying by the way they talk/treat others or simply just not know how to manage ppl. Some mgrs get promoted into management because they are great individual achievers. Senior management believes when promoting a person, someone who is a great worker, can be a great manager. Most cases they are right (about 80% of the time). But for the other 20% of the time, senior management, like anyone else, can make errors/mistakes in judgement call. Example: leadership FAILING to provide adequate training for new supervisors or FAILING to recognize that a spvr isn't in the right position and should go back to an individual contributor role. Sr mgmt has the - more...
Ostil
No es la mejor cultura, no hay oportunidad de crecer profesionalmente, carecen de ética
area de trabajo
muestran un importante respeto a la proteccion de la empresa y el personal laborando dentro de ella
interesante
justa en base al desempeno de cada empleado de acuedo los objetivos y logros alcanzados
Otimo
A empresa e exelenta ambiente com segurança tudo limpo.
Unprofessional
My personal experience of Eaton is bad. I was underpaid for the unique skill set I had there and to jump through the hoops to get my salary increased took an eternity even then what they offered me wasn't anywhere near enough. My advice if you do want a job here make sure you negotiate a salary you will be happy with for a LONG time as increases are few and far between. I went for an internal interview and never heard anything back until i found that someone else had got the job. Management is poor although towards the end of my time there it was improving due to some changes IE the old site manager had moved on. The most enjoyable part of the job was my work colleagues they were the main reason i stayed there for 5 years.
Could be better
For the size and what work you do, contractual employees have a weak contract and there is much disparity in pay concerning order and younger employees
decent place to work in manufacturing
Good place to work, health and safety is high, quality is high, seem to end up being stuck doing the same job day in day out, there isnt alot of variety but its manufacturing so its kind of expected, Money is alright if your on shift, but pretty poor on day rate.
Main functions
Production of aircraft parts.
Manufacturing staff are on collective pay reviews arranged by union. Admin staff are on performance based system.

Around 800 people on site overall.
Muy buena
Esfuerzo y compromiso.
Trabajo en equipo y seriedad .
Minha experiência na Eaton foi muito boa
Ambiente agradável, rotina produtiva com flexibilidade e liberdade de atuação dos funcionários
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eaton. Our community is ready to answer.
1.4K