Eaton

Eaton Employee Reviews

Found 4,058 reviews matching the search See all 4,059 reviews
Look elsewhere for work!
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Kearney, NE26 February 2020
Poor air quality and slippery conditions from coolant spraying everywhere. Old and worn out machines that need constantly repaired. You usually have to do your own maintenance because maintenance all take breaks at the same time, or can't be found. HR changes every 2-3 months. Turn over rate is horrible and all the lines are under staffed, because no one wants to work there. Must maintain a P3 job performance or you can't transfer to other departments, or get the once a year bonus (which isn't much). You are required to do Loper cards, E Stars, and Fish cards to maintain a P3. Coming in to work everyday isn't good enough. Used to be the best paying factory job in town but no longer is. If you value your health - don't work here!
Under current management, nothing gets done.
Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX26 February 2020
Currently the manager does not get anything done. Much is expected of you with minimal amount of information. When you try to get clarification you are simply written off. Lead times are abysmal on products that we make.
Workplace with good work environment and great learning
Junior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra25 February 2020
Working at Eaton help me gained lot of knowledge with additional to my daily roles and responsibilities. Involving in social activities including with team members was great fun at workplace
A tragedy.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW24 February 2020
I wouldn't wish a job at this company on my worst enemy.
Management doesn't care. Staff are extremely cold. Upper management don't mix with the 'little people'. Experienced my manager crying many times throughout the day on my very first week here. I felt like crying too after a while. Many staff breakdown because of how overworked they are.
Too big a company to have any impact. No space for growth.
A company that values the dollar over their employees
Reticulator operator (Former Employee) –  Pinckneyville, IL24 February 2020
Management is more concerned about the politics with each other instead of actually trying to run the company. It's constant chaos with no focus. They preach safety but do less than the bare minimum to ensure a safe work environment. Training is way below standard. They acknowledge it, but refuse to do anything to fix it. I got injured on December 19, 2019. I was terminated February 19, 2020 after refusing to return to work without physically being released by my doctor. HR is a joke and has an abnormal turn-over rate. Union is a joke. Pay is fair, but the hostile and unsafe work environment makes it a horrible place to work. Management knows nothing about the operation of the machines and expects perfect performance on 20-40 year old machines that don't get proper or regular preventative maintenance.
Pros
pay
Cons
unsafe, poor management
Decent pay but management needs to be purged.
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, CA24 February 2020
The supervisor on 3rd shift needs to be retrained he is very passive-aggressive and can come off as an a-hole. I can't wait to get outta here and find something better. This place is a waste of your time.
Muy buena experiencia
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cd. Juarez23 February 2020
Una empresa muy atenta a sus empleados, excelente ambiente.
buen ambiente
Ingeniero de Procesos (Former Employee) –  manufactura23 February 2020
pues tiene buen ambiente aunque si es algo estresante
leuk bedrijf
Medewerker order support / medewerker purchase & logistics (Former Employee) –  Zaltbommel23 February 2020
Was een leuk bedrijf, prettige werksfeer, goede arbeidsvoorwaarden
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Sumter, SC22 February 2020
A typical work day at Eaton is very productive and good. The most enjoyable part is getting to work with others. The workplace culture is very different and challenging some days,otherwise very good.
Empresa sem plano de carreira
Controlador de materiais (Current Employee) –  Mogi Mirim, SP22 February 2020
Empresa sem plano de carreira e trabalha com desvio de função . Vc é contratado pra um cargo e exerce o mesmo cargo com nomenclatura diferente pra empresa não pagar o piso justo
It was ok i guess
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, IL22 February 2020
Work like a dog. Expect to work mandatory overtime 6 days a week every week .pays decent but have no time to spend it. Management is really pet peevey about every little thing. I had maternity leave and had no job when I tried to come back so if you get pregnant don't expect to have a job after you have the baby
would be a Great Company if they would pay welders, welders pay
Welder/Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, SC22 February 2020
in no way shape or form should anyone who talks about pride for their company or have respect for the ppl who work under them ever pay someone with 8+ years experience and journyman welding certs be offered bottom pay. How much your top trades make is how much your company is worth. to go to college for 2yrs then work in the weather full time welding for 10yrs to be offered 15-17 an hour. How can management sleep while im struggling to afford groceries?
Working at Eaton was enjoy but not fair
QA Technician (Former Employee) –  Tanauan, Batangas21 February 2020
Working at Eaton was enjoy becaause of the workmates but the benefits that you received from the company is not fair for those in a higher position.
Eaton
Heat Treat Operator & Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Roxboro, NC21 February 2020
Great job good benefits. Good people to be around. Good pay rate. Decent working environment and pretty good management. Anything is possible if you put your mind to it.
Years with this company and their support
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Boothwyn, PA21 February 2020
I have been with them for almost 25 years. I have given my expertise to my specific job and give all team members support for their jobs they are handling. Have been given diversity of jobs and always changing procedures.
Pros
Always busy
Cons
Time for a change
Fun workplace with great leadership.
Engineering CO-OP (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MI20 February 2020
Great place with good leadership and a fun place to be involved in projects. There's a good work-life balance with many employee opportunities and activities.
Com base na vivência
Operador 1 (Former Employee) –  Mogi Mirim, SP20 February 2020
Empresa muito boa de se trabalho tem boa estabilidade.
A place to go kill your career but have job security for ages if you follow rules.
Actuation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bonn20 February 2020
Decisions don't make much sense from management but if you stay quiet and do your job and punch your hour clock, you will get your paycheck one way or the other.
It a Good company world wide
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng20 February 2020
I was given an opportunity to get developed . It was more like an internship but I had learned a lot and I will take the experience with me through out my career journey.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eaton. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K