Well don’t go at the first time, but if you really want to go in this mess of company, just tell them you can be treated like yo are nothing by customer that you will never get mad, tell them you dont care about holidays and salary and they will hire you straight away
Don’t go in for it.
Researching the company and also your skills.
You should know a lot about contact centers and improving customer experience in an efficient way. have plenty of examples of them that you have delt with difficult customer along with how well you will work as a team
- HI, I am hoping to apply for a position with eBay, the position noted does say that training will be…4 people answered
- What are the shifts offered?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at eBay Inc.? What are the steps along the w…4 people answered
- Can you work remotely at eBay Inc.?3 people answered
- Does eBay Inc. allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- Was your hard work acknowledged at eBay Inc.?2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at eBay Inc.?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at eBay Inc.?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at eBay Inc.?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at eBay Inc.?2 people answered