eBay Inc.
Coronavirus update
Information from eBay Inc.:

eBay Inc. Pay & benefits reviews

Ireland72 reviews
Overall eBay is a great company to work for. The salary and benefits are fair and reviews yearly with significant increases if you meet or exceed your targets. Atmosphere can be intimidating and a lot of clicks. Sometimes popularity can give you an advantage. In customer service the hours can be demanding and impact work life balance but this drives you to progress.
Pros
salary and benefits
Cons
clicky environment/office politics
Excellent opportunity to work from home for an international company. Great benefits and good salary. Very good home and work life. Good management. Excellent career progress opportunities.
Firstly positives amazing culture and diversity. And you will work with some of the best people. Benefits are ok but bonuses are unachievable. The reason for this is stats and markers constantly change and when you think you are achieving success and new target is applied. Old fashioned systems and processes for customer management. Promotions are all given
To those who are favoured as opposed to those who work hard. Management need to take a look at how they are treating staff remember they were once

too agents.
Pros
Cons
Work life balance, shifts, customer call volumes, unachievable bonus
Great place to work. Team are lovely. All different departments to work. Long hours. Salaries are not great in some departments but you can advance to them. Some benefits the company give out and look after staff at Easter and Christmas as have to work those days
Pros
Discounted lunches
Cons
Long days short breaks
I enjoyed my time in eBay. I started at 24 and left at 35, and they taught me everything I know. I was lucky to have been promoted a few times in 11 years but every so often the company will launch a reorg and jobs go.
Pros
Premium health insurance, free gym, canteen, activities all year round, 200 hours a year PTO, 1 extra month off every 5 years of service, Bonus, free merchandise, free coffee and sparkling water on tap!
Cons
Located on site of a very busy shopping centre and traffic can be mad.
best place I ever worked
great salary and benefits
positive work environment
excellent workplace culture

out of hours activities

training and promotion very accessible
Very few opportunities to advance in this company. Management are very poorly trained and have very little leaderships skills. There is little staff retention due to the highly stressful nature of the job.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
very poor work environment with little management structure
Ignore the hatters, they will rarely be happy no matter where they are.

Ive worked in a lot of sector's, travel and tourism, food and beverage, sale and marketing, pharmaceutical sales, recruitment and human resources and I can honestly tell you moving to eBay was the best move of my life let alone my career.

You work on targets, this helps you stay motivated and challenged, if you care about making a service great for others then this is your company.

The benefits of working for eBay are next to none, health care life insurance and so many social events I've never wanted to be with my colleague more in any other company.

The pay is good, you have many incentives, but it's simple if you are a good worker, and are a valuable employee you are rewarded, if you are a person who wants to get paid for doing nothing this isn't your place.

eBay strives on satisfaction both for it's members and employees.

So if your looking for an excellent work like balance, a management and training team that want you to succeed and a company you can work in with out fear or worry then join. It's the best move you will ever make. And if you do join and your struggling, be smart and ask for help before you give up, be open to improvements and you will be climbing the career ladder in life in no time.
Pros
Out of office events, health insurance, career growth, yearly schedule with 8 out of 10 weekends off
Cons
Salarys aren't matched when you are leaving a company, so you might have to take a pay cut but with good performance, you will be making money in a less stressed enviroment I gurantee
Overall eBay is a good company to work for.

I found the benefits and perks of working for the company were very good like great health plan, subsidised canteen, gym on site...
The international environment gave me an incredible opportunity to collaborate and socialise with people of many different origins.

Ebay encourages sociability and fun in the work place.

The site in Dublin is mainly customer service oriented and I found the chances to progress limited within this structure. This was the main draw back and what lead me to move on from the company eventually.
Pros
Great fringe benefits, fun, young, social environment
Cons
Limited opportunities for career advancement
Ebay is a very good company to work for. Offers onsite trainings, decent salary, relaxed working enviroment and friendly atmosphere. Working for outsourced at the time campaign sitel for ebay, the only disadvantage I could list realy were lesser benefits entitlements for sitel employees in comparison to ebay offer and maybe schedules.

MonikaK
Pros
Friendly workplace
Cons
Benefits, bonuses
it is a very good place to work food free gym and good development opportunities. if you want to grow your career ebay is a good place to do that. the management are very good and you have the potential to get a 10% wage increase every year
Good employer. Good pay, good shift work, good benefits. However very little chance of progression, job security is not as good as you would think and management communication can be poor.
Very good company to work for, learned a lot from my time within eBay.Great opportunities to develop and progress within the company. I've been working with great people and made great friends
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Shift Work
El salario y los beneficios contactuales son muy buenos,entorno multicultural
Pros
Seguro medico
Cons
trabajo a veces repetitivo
It was a nice company to work for, salary wasn't great but that was 7 years ago. Great team mates, interesting tasks. Very friendly staff. Canteen was nice.
Good company name, Great Benefits, Nice People.
Usual office politics, not what you know but who you blow etc etc

Very little career progression and anyone who did progress were made redundant after a year or so of the promotion. Used excel a lot of the time to store data for when it shouldn't be used.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Little career progression a lot of redundancies
Poste à responsabilité financière et constant changement.
Possibilité d' évolution du fait de la présence et la croissance de l'entreprise.

Le management est en changement continu.

Investigation et report
Pros
salle de sport, téléphone, internet, soirée et jeux gratuit
Cons
salaire et horaires
no advancement, long hours. Poor management. Good work life balance. Good benefits
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
Poor management