ECCO Employee Reviews

Ireland5 reviews
Very fun and proactive workplace. Management were a real inspiration and instilled inspiration in me about becoming a senior manager or someday running a company.
It was a nice experience to work for Ecco, great multinational team and friendly enviroment.
Just benefits were terrible, while other brands offer free paiir of shoes to employees. Ecco ask you to buy them with 40 percent discount to wear at work! No commision on sales.
Pros
not many
Cons
only 40% on shoes, no commisions, no free pairs for employees
My experience at Ecco was definitely enjoyable as well as educational. I was always treated very well and always enjoyed working with the people working there. I also learned a huge amount about the Sales industry; the expectations, the hardships, etc. I was sad to leave Ecco but I will definitely be back at some stage.
working in retail is enjoyable and interesting simply by building rapport and engaging with customers you increase productivity sales.
I enjoyed one week unpaid work experience with ECCO shoes during Christmas of 2013. This was a great opportunity for me to learn the skills required to sell and all the other disciplines in retail.
ECCO have a "Brand Ambassador Selling Programme" that I spent two days learning before I worked in the store.

I am not in a position to return to work at ECCO as there is a no family employment rule and my dad works for them.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ECCO?