Eddie Rockets

Eddie Rockets Employee Reviews

Ireland82 reviews

Hard work with little pay

Working with rockets brings great opportunities and experiences. It is a strict company to work for, rules and procedures are taken very seriously. The work-life balance is worth the work. Wage is better than minimum and the benefits of working with rockets are endless.

Only care about the money they make

They don't care about the staff at all only about the money that they make. They put customers before the staff even when they can see the customer is wrong or threatening.

Fast paced and hard work

Very busy and often understaffed. Had to do a lot of cleaning that wouldn’t be expected in other waiting jobs. Good atmosphere between coworkers. Fast paced means time goes fast.

Pros

Lunches, coworkers

Cons

Long hours, hard work, a lot of cleaning

Bad working environment

1) You will get rushed by Coworkers when it's just under 10 min late.2) Always get last minute call for request to work.3) coworkers gossiping about you infornt of you. 4)Always get asked to stay overnight working and asked to do extra work as to help others with their not finished work. 5)staff food time were very late and most of the time they forgot to allow you for a break time. 6)the break time is too short (15 minutes break for below 7hours work and 30mins break for above 7hours work) 7) they do not have a specific shift rosters but it is dependent on where you live.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours, last minute shift

Difficult and draining work

In my time working in Eddie's there were many shifts I worked where the company was completely understaffed, making it stressful and draining for me and others to work in on that particular day. The training provided is not good either in Eddie Rockets. I felt as thought I learned far more from the lovely supervisors I was working with, as opposed to any manager who trained me in.

Pros

Amazing kind staff

Cons

Weak management, bad delivery service (which meant dealing with lots of complaints)

Hard work with little pay

Just not a very nice place to work at. Long hours with short breaks. Staff room is tiny, some supervisors look down on the rest of the staff. I would not recommend

Great people, poor pay, sometimes crazy customers

I loved the people here ie supervisors, chefs, waitrons. The staff are so friendly,m and supervisors understanding for the majority!Cons: poor pay-minimum wage which can be disheartening considering the long hours and sometimes onerous customer requests.

The wage is a joke for the work load.

Avoid at all costs. Colleagues are the only thing great about the company. I worked here for a year and since I left I’ve found happiness again. Don’t waste your mental health on this place and it’s management.

This wasn't a bad job but management is rude,disrespectful I'd stay clear nice til ur der a long time

Bu ur hard work is not respected, work 2 groundOverall the staff are great, friendly, great clean diner but as for management I wudn recommend dis job

Pros

The customers and being busy

Cons

Long hours disrespectful tiring

It's ok

All I can honestly say is that it's ok. Very stressful and unrewarding job, but the team is amazing. One 30 minute break for 10 hour shifts which is definitely not enough.

Pros

Good team

Cons

Long hours, short breaks, stressful.

Empresa justa.

Ambiente multicultural, com pessoas de diversas nacionalidades o que me fez crescer como pessoa e aprender conviver com pessoas de diferentes costumes e culturas.

Pros

Refeição no local.

Fun work place

Good work place and good atmosphere. All the staff work in a team to get every task done. It is a great place to learn new skills for in the future

Pros

Free lunch

Fun workplace

I work with Eddie rockets a few weeks now and the people are just amazing the people I work with are great kind and very hard working I have made some great friends working here with the staff and customers.

Fun workplace

I have worked in Eddie rockets for 4.5 years and even on the hard days the Atmosphere in my job is amazing, all the staff get along so well and that’s all thanks to the manger in my branch, Eddie rockets is a great place to work for, meet new people and make friends, you learn different skills everyday that will help you down the line in work placement.Some days are not as easy as others but the employees all stick together to make the day better.

Pros

Can work around hours, lovely staff, Great Manger.

Really nice atmosphere and fun workplace

Eddie rockets is such a nice place to work for, everyone is lovely always a good atmosphere even when it’s busy, tips can be very good as well. As soon as you walk in the door it’s like you’ve worked there for years.

Pros

Free lunches and a friendly workplace

Absolute Bliss

Excellent people, great work ethic and fantastic fun. They really care about the employees at all levels. It is a kind, caring, friendly and down-to-earth company who will do all they can to help you further your career.

Fast paced and motivating workplace

Good place to work. The staff are friendly and helpful. Schedules are flexible and hours are good. It’s a fast paced and collaborative environment which makes the hours go by faster.

Pros

Flexible schedule and discounted lunch

Nice environment but also competitive and risky

The atmosphere is good, most colleagues are friendly and helpful. This is very important because it helps us to overcome the most stresful moments and to give good service to our customers. However, there are some people who want to show up and don't work in a team. That is a bit uncomfortable. Moreover, being a waitress is risky in pandemic times and more security measures should be taken to protect employees during this period.

Pros

Friendly environment and lunch price

Cons

Long hours and few breaks

I like my job in Eddie’s very much.

I have been working in Eddie Rockets for over 12 months, I like the environment of my shop, the manager is very professional and very helpful. Staff together are more like friends or family. I like my job and the music.

Pros

Yummy food

Cons

Busy busy deadly busy

Productive and fun workplace

Good place to work. The staff are friendly and helpful. It is a fast paced environment but it makes the day go by quicker. Schedules are flexible and hours are good.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Great place to work with friendly and caring team members

In general it is a nice place to work. The place may be busy and stressful sometimes but the enviroment makes up for it. All staff members are working as a team. The staff is very mixed too so its a great way to meet new people. There is always a possibility to advance too.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eddie Rockets. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement