Eddie Rockets
View all Eddie Rockets reviews

Eddie Rockets

Eddie Rockets Employee Review

Difficult and draining work

In my time working in Eddie's there were many shifts I worked where the company was completely understaffed, making it stressful and draining for me and others to work in on that particular day. The training provided is not good either in Eddie Rockets. I felt as thought I learned far more from the lovely supervisors I was working with, as opposed to any manager who trained me in.

Pros

Amazing kind staff

Cons

Weak management, bad delivery service (which meant dealing with lots of complaints)

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Fast paced and hard work

Very busy and often understaffed. Had to do a lot of cleaning that wouldn’t be expected in other waiting jobs. Good atmosphere between coworkers. Fast paced means time goes fast.

Pros

Lunches, coworkers

Cons

Long hours, hard work, a lot of cleaning
Same role

Bad working environment

1) You will get rushed by Coworkers when it's just under 10 min late.2) Always get last minute call for request to work.3) coworkers gossiping about you infornt of you. 4)Always get asked to stay overnight working and asked to do extra work as to help others with their not finished work. 5)staff food time were very late and most of the time they forgot to allow you for a break time. 6)the break time is too short (15 minutes break for below 7hours work and 30mins break for above 7hours work) 7) they do not have a specific shift rosters but it is dependent on where you live.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours, last minute shift
Same roleSame location

Extremely friendly working Environment

Having worked in the Newbridge branch for just over 3 months, I not only learned plenty of skills such as customer service skills and food safety skills, but also learned to work in a productive and fast-paced environment with the help of the extremely friendly staff members all of whom taught me what it is to be a great waiter. I would go back in a heartbeat :)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eddie Rockets. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Eddie Rockets
  • Difficult and draining work
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?