Eddie Rockets
View all Eddie Rockets reviews

Eddie Rockets

Eddie Rockets Employee Review

Fun and challenging

It is a good place to start your career. I started as a waiter and after a year I got promoted to work as a shift manager which this experience has taught me a lot, especially when comes to dealing with customers and managing staff. It has definitely made me more confident.

Pros

Free lunch, fun environment.

Cons

Low wages

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Fun workplace

I have worked in Eddie rockets for 4.5 years and even on the hard days the Atmosphere in my job is amazing, all the staff get along so well and that’s all thanks to the manger in my branch, Eddie rockets is a great place to work for, meet new people and make friends, you learn different skills everyday that will help you down the line in work placement.Some days are not as easy as others but the employees all stick together to make the day better.

Pros

Can work around hours, lovely staff, Great Manger.
Same role

I like my job in Eddie’s very much.

I have been working in Eddie Rockets for over 12 months, I like the environment of my shop, the manager is very professional and very helpful. Staff together are more like friends or family. I like my job and the music.

Pros

Yummy food

Cons

Busy busy deadly busy
Same location

Hard work with little pay

Working with rockets brings great opportunities and experiences. It is a strict company to work for, rules and procedures are taken very seriously. The work-life balance is worth the work. Wage is better than minimum and the benefits of working with rockets are endless.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eddie Rockets. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement