Eddie Rockets
View all Eddie Rockets reviews

Eddie Rockets

Eddie Rockets Employee Review

It's ok

All I can honestly say is that it's ok. Very stressful and unrewarding job, but the team is amazing. One 30 minute break for 10 hour shifts which is definitely not enough.

Pros

Good team

Cons

Long hours, short breaks, stressful.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

busy diner with excellent food quality

A typical day at work is like at change-over we have to make sure all prepared foods we need for a busy period are refilled, monitoring food temperatures to be sure chilled, frozen or hot holding equipment are working properly and as a main duty, short order cooking. I have learned to cook, food safety and about HACCP system. The management could be better, my co-workers are very variety of work ethic. The hardest part of my job was at the beginning, to handle busy period of work. the enjoyable pat was to work with funny people and having fun with them.

Pros

flexible break times if quite

Cons

flexible break times if busy
Same location

Hard work with little pay

Working with rockets brings great opportunities and experiences. It is a strict company to work for, rules and procedures are taken very seriously. The work-life balance is worth the work. Wage is better than minimum and the benefits of working with rockets are endless.
Same location

Fast paced and hard work

Very busy and often understaffed. Had to do a lot of cleaning that wouldn’t be expected in other waiting jobs. Good atmosphere between coworkers. Fast paced means time goes fast.

Pros

Lunches, coworkers

Cons

Long hours, hard work, a lot of cleaning

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eddie Rockets. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement