Eddie Rockets
Eddie Rockets Employee Review

Productive and Busy workplace

31 May 2015
I was employed as a waitress on 27th of May 2013. My duties included the following responsibilities which I carried out an excellent standard: cleaning, dealing with customers, taking orders, preparing drinks and managing tables in a busy restaurant environment.
I really got along with my co-workers and management while working in Eddie Rockets. The hardest part of the job was the short breaks we got as the restaurant was very busy most the time. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and dealing with new customers.
6 August 2020
Same role
Waitressing (Former Employee) - Dublin
I enjoyed my time working at Eddie rockets. I feel like it improved my communication skills a lot, as I was dealing with people all the time. It’s a really fun place to work, staff were lovely, very welcoming and bubbly. I felt like the money was very good, I got paid even though I was just there on work experience. I would definitely take a job like this up as a part time job because now I really love waitressing and dealing with people, I feel like I’m very good at it now. I would definitely recommend working at Eddie rockets to someone else, yes.
Pros
Free food
Cons
24 March 2020
Same role
Waitress (Former Employee) - Celbridge, County Kildare
times could be stressful and you have a lot of responsibility. some times you are asked to look after tasks that were not in your job description but all together a good place to work ( would advise it to be for part time rather then full time work)
30 October 2019
Same location
Kitchen Porter (Former Employee) - Naas, County Kildare
Great people to work for and with, discounted lunches,balcony smoking area has a great view .can be up and down in there but you will always get your hours.
Pros
Combo lunches for 2.50, good management
Cons
Not enough hours if your not in college