Eddie Rockets
View all Eddie Rockets reviews

Eddie Rockets

Eddie Rockets Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

Great people to work for and with, discounted lunches,balcony smoking area has a great view .can be up and down in there but you will always get your hours.

Pros

Combo lunches for 2.50, good management

Cons

Not enough hours if your not in college

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Really busy place, not so friendly people and the manager in charge during my working period was rude

Heavy duty, you could find easily a better place, careless staff lots of work and a clear preference for some emlpoyees making their jobs a lot easier and yours harder, some responsibilities from the other employees we’re often given to me because “ I was slower so I made them work harder”. The best part of the job was leaving and the second best, they pay more on Saturdays.

Pros

They give you letters for the PPSN and you pay 2€ for meals

Cons

Bad working environment, careless staff and heavy duty job, minimum wage.
Same role

Very busy workplace

A typical day at work is usual very busy. You need to be fast and well organized to handle with everything. Most of the staff is friendly and helpful. There should be some rewards in company, like best employee of the month. The hardest part of job is to working every weekends, bank holidays etc.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

No future prospects
Same location

Good experience bad management

Very good place to work for a while. Management started to get very bad after a year I was there, boss cutting hours , putting less people for closing entire restaurant and complaining why did it took so long the next day, very good experience to learn about fast food kitchen preping and cleaning, bad supervisors

Pros

Free lunch, brakes

Cons

Bad supervisors, lack of professionalism, blaming one person for the others faults, cutting hours to save money when earning thousands

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eddie Rockets. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement