Eddie Rockets
View all Eddie Rockets reviews

Eddie Rockets

Eddie Rockets Employee Review

productive and fun workplace

Eddie Rockets is a very good place to start your carer. It made me confident. It is a fun place to work as the staff are all friendly and easy to get a long with. I started as a waitress but I eventually got promoted to supervisor which gave me more responsibilities. I learned to manage the staff and able to balance my private life and work life. The management is quite good we all get along. The manager can be quite strict but at the end of the day it's her job. She is a fair manager.

Pros

Free lunch

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Fun workplace

I have worked in Eddie rockets for 4.5 years and even on the hard days the Atmosphere in my job is amazing, all the staff get along so well and that’s all thanks to the manger in my branch, Eddie rockets is a great place to work for, meet new people and make friends, you learn different skills everyday that will help you down the line in work placement.Some days are not as easy as others but the employees all stick together to make the day better.

Pros

Can work around hours, lovely staff, Great Manger.
Same role

I like my job in Eddie’s very much.

I have been working in Eddie Rockets for over 12 months, I like the environment of my shop, the manager is very professional and very helpful. Staff together are more like friends or family. I like my job and the music.

Pros

Yummy food

Cons

Busy busy deadly busy
Same location

This wasn't a bad job but management is rude,disrespectful I'd stay clear nice til ur der a long time

Bu ur hard work is not respected, work 2 groundOverall the staff are great, friendly, great clean diner but as for management I wudn recommend dis job

Pros

The customers and being busy

Cons

Long hours disrespectful tiring

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eddie Rockets. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Eddie Rockets
  • productive and fun workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?