Eddie Rockets
Eddie Rockets Employee Review

Really busy place, not so friendly people and the manager in charge during my working period was rude

10 March 2019
Heavy duty, you could find easily a better place, careless staff lots of work and a clear preference for some emlpoyees making their jobs a lot easier and yours harder, some responsibilities from the other employees we’re often given to me because “ I was slower so I made them work harder”. The best part of the job was leaving and the second best, they pay more on Saturdays.
Pros
They give you letters for the PPSN and you pay 2€ for meals
Cons
Bad working environment, careless staff and heavy duty job, minimum wage.
30 October 2019
Same role
Kitchen Porter (Former Employee) - Naas, County Kildare
Great people to work for and with, discounted lunches,balcony smoking area has a great view .can be up and down in there but you will always get your hours.
Pros
Combo lunches for 2.50, good management
Cons
Not enough hours if your not in college
29 March 2018
Same role
Kitchen porter, kitchen assistant (Current Employee) - County Dublin
A typical day at work is usual very busy. You need to be fast and well organized to handle with everything. Most of the staff is friendly and helpful. There should be some rewards in company, like best employee of the month. The hardest part of job is to working every weekends, bank holidays etc.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No future prospects
6 August 2020
Same location
Waitressing (Former Employee) - Dublin
I enjoyed my time working at Eddie rockets. I feel like it improved my communication skills a lot, as I was dealing with people all the time. It’s a really fun place to work, staff were lovely, very welcoming and bubbly. I felt like the money was very good, I got paid even though I was just there on work experience. I would definitely take a job like this up as a part time job because now I really love waitressing and dealing with people, I feel like I’m very good at it now. I would definitely recommend working at Eddie rockets to someone else, yes.
Pros
Free food