Eddie Rockets

Eddie Rockets Employee Reviews

Hard work with little pay

Working with rockets brings great opportunities and experiences. It is a strict company to work for, rules and procedures are taken very seriously. The work-life balance is worth the work. Wage is better than minimum and the benefits of working with rockets are endless.

Awful

Have work Long hours no thanks watched on camera short staffed clicky management always rang to come in on day off. Don't get tips that are paid by card. Tips go missing

Pros

Going home

Cons

Longs hours

Fast paced and hard work

Very busy and often understaffed. Had to do a lot of cleaning that wouldn’t be expected in other waiting jobs. Good atmosphere between coworkers. Fast paced means time goes fast.

Pros

Lunches, coworkers

Cons

Long hours, hard work, a lot of cleaning

Bad working environment

1) You will get rushed by Coworkers when it's just under 10 min late.2) Always get last minute call for request to work.3) coworkers gossiping about you infornt of you. 4)Always get asked to stay overnight working and asked to do extra work as to help others with their not finished work. 5)staff food time were very late and most of the time they forgot to allow you for a break time. 6)the break time is too short (15 minutes break for below 7hours work and 30mins break for above 7hours work) 7) they do not have a specific shift rosters but it is dependent on where you live.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours, last minute shift

Difficult and draining work

In my time working in Eddie's there were many shifts I worked where the company was completely understaffed, making it stressful and draining for me and others to work in on that particular day. The training provided is not good either in Eddie Rockets. I felt as thought I learned far more from the lovely supervisors I was working with, as opposed to any manager who trained me in.

Pros

Amazing kind staff

Cons

Weak management, bad delivery service (which meant dealing with lots of complaints)

Hard work with little pay

Just not a very nice place to work at. Long hours with short breaks. Staff room is tiny, some supervisors look down on the rest of the staff. I would not recommend

Great people, poor pay, sometimes crazy customers

I loved the people here ie supervisors, chefs, waitrons. The staff are so friendly,m and supervisors understanding for the majority!Cons: poor pay-minimum wage which can be disheartening considering the long hours and sometimes onerous customer requests.

The wage is a joke for the work load.

Avoid at all costs. Colleagues are the only thing great about the company. I worked here for a year and since I left I’ve found happiness again. Don’t waste your mental health on this place and it’s management.

This wasn't a bad job but management is rude,disrespectful I'd stay clear nice til ur der a long time

Bu ur hard work is not respected, work 2 groundOverall the staff are great, friendly, great clean diner but as for management I wudn recommend dis job

Pros

The customers and being busy

Cons

Long hours disrespectful tiring

It's ok

All I can honestly say is that it's ok. Very stressful and unrewarding job, but the team is amazing. One 30 minute break for 10 hour shifts which is definitely not enough.

Pros

Good team

Cons

Long hours, short breaks, stressful.

Empresa justa.

Ambiente multicultural, com pessoas de diversas nacionalidades o que me fez crescer como pessoa e aprender conviver com pessoas de diferentes costumes e culturas.

Pros

Refeição no local.

Fun work place

Good work place and good atmosphere. All the staff work in a team to get every task done. It is a great place to learn new skills for in the future

Pros

Free lunch

Fun workplace

I work with Eddie rockets a few weeks now and the people are just amazing the people I work with are great kind and very hard working I have made some great friends working here with the staff and customers.

Fun workplace

I have worked in Eddie rockets for 4.5 years and even on the hard days the Atmosphere in my job is amazing, all the staff get along so well and that’s all thanks to the manger in my branch, Eddie rockets is a great place to work for, meet new people and make friends, you learn different skills everyday that will help you down the line in work placement.Some days are not as easy as others but the employees all stick together to make the day better.

Pros

Can work around hours, lovely staff, Great Manger.

Really nice atmosphere and fun workplace

Eddie rockets is such a nice place to work for, everyone is lovely always a good atmosphere even when it’s busy, tips can be very good as well. As soon as you walk in the door it’s like you’ve worked there for years.

Pros

Free lunches and a friendly workplace

Cons

Excellenet work place and a fun environment

Progressing through the ranks of Eddies is a rewarding experience. I have been in the company for 4 years and it surprises people when I tell them that I love my job. While there is good and bad in every job, my overall experience with the company and my active role as part of a management team makes me excited to get up in the morning. No day is the same and it is truly a really fun and rewarding experience to work for them.

Pros

Free Meals. Great Work Environment. Good Vibes amongst staff. Fully Flexible with hours

Cons

Hard but rewarding work

Fun place to work

Good experience for beginners and they will teach everything from scratch. How to follow good food guide lines and HACP protocols. Cleaning and maintaining good COVID-19 guidelines.

Pros

Free lunch, good staff, good time management

Cons

Not as such

Absolute Bliss

Excellent people, great work ethic and fantastic fun. They really care about the employees at all levels. It is a kind, caring, friendly and down-to-earth company who will do all they can to help you further your career.

Excellent management. Good work enviornment

I really enjoy working for Eddie rockets. I have worked a lot of different service industry jobs in the past, but Eddie's has definitely been the nicest environment I've worked in so far. The staff are friendly and hard working. The manger is an absolute pleasure to work for. We're praised for all the work that we do on a regular basis. Overall a very nice place to work.

Pros

Free lunches. Great managment. Hard working staff.

Cons

It can get very busy for long periods of time occasionally

Fast paced and motivating workplace

Good place to work. The staff are friendly and helpful. Schedules are flexible and hours are good. It’s a fast paced and collaborative environment which makes the hours go by faster.

Pros

Flexible schedule and discounted lunch

Nice environment but also competitive and risky

The atmosphere is good, most colleagues are friendly and helpful. This is very important because it helps us to overcome the most stresful moments and to give good service to our customers. However, there are some people who want to show up and don't work in a team. That is a bit uncomfortable. Moreover, being a waitress is risky in pandemic times and more security measures should be taken to protect employees during this period.

Pros

Friendly environment and lunch price

Cons

Long hours and few breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eddie Rockets. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Eddie Rockets
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?