Eddie Rockets

Eddie Rockets Employee Reviews in Naas, County Kildare

Great people to work for and with, discounted lunches,balcony smoking area has a great view .can be up and down in there but you will always get your hours.
Pros
Combo lunches for 2.50, good management
Cons
Not enough hours if your not in college
Very good place to work for a while. Management started to get very bad after a year I was there, boss cutting hours , putting less people for closing entire restaurant and complaining why did it took so long the next day, very good experience to learn about fast food kitchen preping and cleaning, bad supervisors
Pros
Free lunch, brakes
Cons
Bad supervisors, lack of professionalism, blaming one person for the others faults, cutting hours to save money when earning thousands
I was employed as a waitress on 27th of May 2013. My duties included the following responsibilities which I carried out an excellent standard: cleaning, dealing with customers, taking orders, preparing drinks and managing tables in a busy restaurant environment. I really got along with my co-workers and management while working in Eddie Rockets. The hardest part of the job was the short breaks we got as the restaurant was very busy most the time. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and dealing with new customers.