Eddie Rockets

Eddie Rockets Employee Reviews for Kitchen Porter

Kitchen Porter4 reviews
Ireland4 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

Great people to work for and with, discounted lunches,balcony smoking area has a great view .can be up and down in there but you will always get your hours.

Pros

Combo lunches for 2.50, good management

Cons

Not enough hours if your not in college

Really busy place, not so friendly people and the manager in charge during my working period was rude

Heavy duty, you could find easily a better place, careless staff lots of work and a clear preference for some emlpoyees making their jobs a lot easier and yours harder, some responsibilities from the other employees we’re often given to me because “ I was slower so I made them work harder”. The best part of the job was leaving and the second best, they pay more on Saturdays.

Pros

They give you letters for the PPSN and you pay 2€ for meals

Cons

Bad working environment, careless staff and heavy duty job, minimum wage.

Very busy workplace

A typical day at work is usual very busy. You need to be fast and well organized to handle with everything. Most of the staff is friendly and helpful. There should be some rewards in company, like best employee of the month. The hardest part of job is to working every weekends, bank holidays etc.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

No future prospects

Was a good workplace and environment

Good working environment i started my job role as a kitchen porter then worked hard and agot the chance to work as grill chef and they helped me better my career . But I wanted to better my job skills and move up the ladder

Pros

10% off meals whilst at work

Cons

Full 39 hours weekly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eddie Rockets. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement