Eddie Rockets

Eddie Rockets Employee Reviews for Supervisor

I like my job in Eddie’s very much.

I have been working in Eddie Rockets for over 12 months, I like the environment of my shop, the manager is very professional and very helpful. Staff together are more like friends or family. I like my job and the music.

Pros

Yummy food

Cons

Busy busy deadly busy

Great place to work with friendly and caring team members

In general it is a nice place to work. The place may be busy and stressful sometimes but the enviroment makes up for it. All staff members are working as a team. The staff is very mixed too so its a great way to meet new people. There is always a possibility to advance too.

I enjoy working in Eddie rockets

Nice people's, nice management, payment is great was a pleasure to work with them, Its a busy place, the big boss always been polite to everyone frome kp to managers đź‘Ť

Fun and challenging

It is a good place to start your career. I started as a waiter and after a year I got promoted to work as a shift manager which this experience has taught me a lot, especially when comes to dealing with customers and managing staff. It has definitely made me more confident.

Pros

Free lunch, fun environment.

Cons

Low wages

Though place to work.

I really enjoyed my work while I worked for Eddie rockets during my student years. Most of the good time was due to great coverage workers. Apart from that, extremely long hours and non stop on the go work atmosphere can get you down.

Pros

Lovely people to work with

Cons

Very long hours, not great pay.

productive and fun workplace

Eddie Rockets is a very good place to start your carer. It made me confident. It is a fun place to work as the staff are all friendly and easy to get a long with. I started as a waitress but I eventually got promoted to supervisor which gave me more responsibilities. I learned to manage the staff and able to balance my private life and work life. The management is quite good we all get along. The manager can be quite strict but at the end of the day it's her job. She is a fair manager.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Fun and i improved my communication skill

Was very nice. Learn a lot about how to handle pressure and how to deal with guests politely and finding an understanding, Cash Handling. Friendly co workers.

easy but busy

i had learnt how to manage a team and allocate different task. its a food business, learnt hygienic process and how important about hygiene.

Teamwork is never boring

At the beginning I worked there as a waitress. I am a person inquisitive and likes to know what is going on, be helpful for managers and strive to help as much as possible. Thanks to this manager gave me a more responsible job than the waitress duties. Therefore, within several weeks of work I got promoted. Position the supervisor was agreeing with my earlier experience. I always try to be helpful to co-workers and customers.I do not like to use other people for my duties.Working with people in a group gives me the greatest joy.

Pros

free lunche

Cons

late shifts

Jobs at Eddie Rockets