Play YouTube video button
Eddie Rockets

Eddie Rockets Employee Reviews for Supervisor

Supervisor6 reviews
Ireland6 reviews
It is a good place to start your career. I started as a waiter and after a year I got promoted to work as a shift manager which this experience has taught me a lot, especially when comes to dealing with customers and managing staff. It has definitely made me more confident.
Pros
Free lunch, fun environment.
Cons
Low wages
Nice people's, nice management, payment is great was a pleasure to work with them, Its a busy place, the big boss always been polite to everyone frome kp to managers đź‘Ť
I really enjoyed my work while I worked for Eddie rockets during my student years. Most of the good time was due to great coverage workers. Apart from that, extremely long hours and non stop on the go work atmosphere can get you down.
Pros
Lovely people to work with
Cons
Very long hours, not great pay.
Was very nice.
Learn a lot about how to handle pressure and how to deal with guests politely and finding an understanding,

Cash Handling.

Friendly co workers.
i had learnt how to manage a team and allocate different task.
its a food business, learnt hygienic process and how important about hygiene.
At the beginning I worked there as a waitress. I am a person inquisitive and likes to know what is going on, be helpful for managers and strive to help as much as possible. Thanks to this manager gave me a more responsible job than the waitress duties. Therefore, within several weeks of work I got promoted. Position the supervisor was agreeing with my earlier experience. I always try to be helpful to co-workers and customers.I do not like to use other people for my duties.Working with people in a group gives me the greatest joy.
Pros
free lunche
Cons
late shifts
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Eddie Rockets?