Eddie Rockets

Eddie Rockets Culture reviews

Really good atmosphere, fun place to work but pay and management are awful. Would recommend to young people as it is flexible and usually nice workers
Pathetic management. Absolute shambles. The management is extremely biased , rigid and dominated by politics. I received 0 training whatsoever fornkost of the processes. I learned half of the tasks by myself and was expected to handle the kitchen. Head chef had no accountability whatsoever. Just because he worked for more than a year he acted like the manager . Pathetic.
Nice people's, nice management, payment is great was a pleasure to work with them, Its a busy place, the big boss always been polite to everyone frome kp to managers đź‘Ť
Atypical day at work would be stressful as things needed to be done as fast as possible to ensure customer satisfaction. There were flexible working hours and did not have to ask for time off in a lot of advance.The toughest part of the job was negative workplace culture on busy days.
Very good work environment, extremely good staff and great management. The only down side is its so busy that when new staff are being trained things tend to build up and customer satisfaction dwindles.
Uma empresa dinâmica, embora tenha uma rotina intensa de trabalho, promove um ambiente agradável aos funcionários e clientes.
Buen ambiente, pagos puntuales y entorno agradable.
Pros
Salario y entorno.
Cons
La inestabilidad de los turnos.
fun workplace, learned a lot and met some really wonderful people. i worked as a KP so i had an important role to help keep the business running smoothly
Great staff and great management. Always someone there to help if you need it. Best job I have ever had as everyone works together and communicates really well
I have learnt how to deal with customers and leaderships skills, the culture makes the atmosphere fun, the hardest part of the job is working night time during the weekends, and I really enjoy making feel the customers part of Eddie Rockets with a smile and small talk.
Pros
My manager supports me and my schedule.
Cons
Work night shifts during the weekends.
Typical day was enjoyable and busy. I learned how to deal with customers. Most enjoyable part was the people you meet. The hardest part was how busy it was.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
A typical day at work would go quickly due to the popularity of the business and the constant flow of customers. There was always something to do and I enjoyed doing it for the most part. I learned valuable customer service skills that I will have for the rest of my life. Management were very fair and understanding to the best of their ability. The culture of the workplace was very family-orientated. Despite none of the staff being related, we all got on very well! The hardest part of the job was the long hours - especially the night shifts. It was also difficult only having a half hour lunch break even when working long shifts. €4 was also taken from our wages for every lunce break we had i.e €20 deducted for a 5 day week where you had lunch every day. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the smile on customers' faces when they were treated so well by all the staff in the restaurant.
Pros
Staff members
Cons
A typical day in Eddie Rockets it is a busy day. I have learned how to balance fast and quality, showing a good customer service, always smiling even in a busy day. The management and co-workers are very team worker, helping each other when is needed. The hardest part is the cleaning duties and the most enjoyable is the relation and atmosphere between the co-workers
Pros
Free lunches and tips
Cons
Cleaning duties
was good work experience and got a lot of skills out of it, I learnt to deal under high pressure and stressful situations worked 9 hours a day some times 6 days a week, I met people of all cultures and countries during my period of working there and made decent income
Eddie Rockets is a great place to work with supportive management and great staff the work is fun and I really enjoyed it, the hours didn't drag and I would love to work there again
Its a busy restaurant where you are able to learn more everyday. Staff easygoing,good Management, ...............................
Was very nice. Learn a lot about how to handle pressure and how to deal with guests politely and finding an understanding, Cash Handling. Friendly co workers.
Interesting and new English accent, working with people from all over the world and making a lot of new friends. I learned about the Irish culture and their land, the music and traditions and during my work there I made a lot of friends not just colleagues. I was accepted and appreciated by everybody which made me feel like home.
i had learnt how to manage a team and allocate different task. its a food business, learnt hygienic process and how important about hygiene.
I was employed as a waitress on 27th of May 2013. My duties included the following responsibilities which I carried out an excellent standard: cleaning, dealing with customers, taking orders, preparing drinks and managing tables in a busy restaurant environment. I really got along with my co-workers and management while working in Eddie Rockets. The hardest part of the job was the short breaks we got as the restaurant was very busy most the time. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and dealing with new customers.
En esa empresa me han instruido en mi trabajo, he realizado diferentes trabajos para ellos , con un buen resultado.buena ambiente de trabajo