Eddie Rockets

Eddie Rockets Culture reviews

Ireland81 reviews

Clear

Really good atmosphere, fun place to work but pay and management are awful. Would recommend to young people as it is flexible and usually nice workers

This wasn't a bad job but management is rude,disrespectful I'd stay clear nice til ur der a long time

Bu ur hard work is not respected, work 2 groundOverall the staff are great, friendly, great clean diner but as for management I wudn recommend dis job

Pros

The customers and being busy

Cons

Long hours disrespectful tiring

Empresa justa.

Ambiente multicultural, com pessoas de diversas nacionalidades o que me fez crescer como pessoa e aprender conviver com pessoas de diferentes costumes e culturas.

Pros

Refeição no local.

Fun work place

Good work place and good atmosphere. All the staff work in a team to get every task done. It is a great place to learn new skills for in the future

Pros

Free lunch

Fun workplace

I work with Eddie rockets a few weeks now and the people are just amazing the people I work with are great kind and very hard working I have made some great friends working here with the staff and customers.

Absolute Bliss

Excellent people, great work ethic and fantastic fun. They really care about the employees at all levels. It is a kind, caring, friendly and down-to-earth company who will do all they can to help you further your career.

Great place to work with friendly and caring team members

In general it is a nice place to work. The place may be busy and stressful sometimes but the enviroment makes up for it. All staff members are working as a team. The staff is very mixed too so its a great way to meet new people. There is always a possibility to advance too.

Fun fun fun

Absolutely amazing place to work. Great atmosphere and great people to work with and for. Will work around college hours and exams. Very flexible working hours and delicious food.

Pros

Staff meals

Pathetic experience

Pathetic management. Absolute shambles. The management is extremely biased , rigid and dominated by politics. I received 0 training whatsoever fornkost of the processes. I learned half of the tasks by myself and was expected to handle the kitchen. Head chef had no accountability whatsoever. Just because he worked for more than a year he acted like the manager . Pathetic.

I enjoy working in Eddie rockets

Nice people's, nice management, payment is great was a pleasure to work with them, Its a busy place, the big boss always been polite to everyone frome kp to managers 👍

Busy working days

Atypical day at work would be stressful as things needed to be done as fast as possible to ensure customer satisfaction. There were flexible working hours and did not have to ask for time off in a lot of advance.The toughest part of the job was negative workplace culture on busy days.

Fun workplace

Very good work environment, extremely good staff and great management. The only down side is its so busy that when new staff are being trained things tend to build up and customer satisfaction dwindles.

Empresa dinâmica

Uma empresa dinâmica, embora tenha uma rotina intensa de trabalho, promove um ambiente agradável aos funcionários e clientes.

Muy buen ambiente de trabajo.

Buen ambiente, pagos puntuales y entorno agradable.

Pros

Salario y entorno.

Cons

La inestabilidad de los turnos.

fun workplace

fun workplace, learned a lot and met some really wonderful people. i worked as a KP so i had an important role to help keep the business running smoothly

Fun

Great staff and great management. Always someone there to help if you need it. Best job I have ever had as everyone works together and communicates really well

Fun workplace

I have learnt how to deal with customers and leaderships skills, the culture makes the atmosphere fun, the hardest part of the job is working night time during the weekends, and I really enjoy making feel the customers part of Eddie Rockets with a smile and small talk.

Pros

My manager supports me and my schedule.

Cons

Work night shifts during the weekends.

Productive and enjoyable workplace

Typical day was enjoyable and busy. I learned how to deal with customers. Most enjoyable part was the people you meet. The hardest part was how busy it was.

Pros

Free lunches

Productive and fun workplace

A typical day in Eddie Rockets it is a busy day. I have learned how to balance fast and quality, showing a good customer service, always smiling even in a busy day. The management and co-workers are very team worker, helping each other when is needed. The hardest part is the cleaning duties and the most enjoyable is the relation and atmosphere between the co-workers

Pros

Free lunches and tips

Cons

Cleaning duties

hardworking enviroment

was good work experience and got a lot of skills out of it, I learnt to deal under high pressure and stressful situations worked 9 hours a day some times 6 days a week, I met people of all cultures and countries during my period of working there and made decent income

Life in Eddie's

Eddie Rockets is a great place to work with supportive management and great staff the work is fun and I really enjoyed it, the hours didn't drag and I would love to work there again

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eddie Rockets. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement