Eddie Rockets

Eddie Rockets Job security & advancement reviews

Ireland81 reviews

Clear
3.5Job security & advancement

Hard work with little pay

Working with rockets brings great opportunities and experiences. It is a strict company to work for, rules and procedures are taken very seriously. The work-life balance is worth the work. Wage is better than minimum and the benefits of working with rockets are endless.

Absolute Bliss

Excellent people, great work ethic and fantastic fun. They really care about the employees at all levels. It is a kind, caring, friendly and down-to-earth company who will do all they can to help you further your career.

stressful but fun work

times could be stressful and you have a lot of responsibility. some times you are asked to look after tasks that were not in your job description but all together a good place to work ( would advise it to be for part time rather then full time work)

Extremely friendly working Environment

Having worked in the Newbridge branch for just over 3 months, I not only learned plenty of skills such as customer service skills and food safety skills, but also learned to work in a productive and fast-paced environment with the help of the extremely friendly staff members all of whom taught me what it is to be a great waiter. I would go back in a heartbeat :)

Fun and challenging

It is a good place to start your career. I started as a waiter and after a year I got promoted to work as a shift manager which this experience has taught me a lot, especially when comes to dealing with customers and managing staff. It has definitely made me more confident.

Pros

Free lunch, fun environment.

Cons

Low wages

proactive place

It was all right to work apart from management . Especially , supervisors and managers hard to deal . It is easy to be a supervisor or manager , sometimes 1 month experience is enough for the company.

Was a good workplace and environment

Good working environment i started my job role as a kitchen porter then worked hard and agot the chance to work as grill chef and they helped me better my career . But I wanted to better my job skills and move up the ladder

Pros

10% off meals whilst at work

Cons

Full 39 hours weekly.

Fun and friendly workplace

I did promotions at various Eddie Rockets diners and events. I loved every bit of this, especially finding my photographs in papers!

Pros

Different every time

Cons

Wearing high heals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eddie Rockets. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement