Eddie Rockets logo
Eddie Rockets

Eddie Rockets Management reviews

Clear

fast paced

Working day and night-time, antisocial hours, night shift weren't paid on any higher rate. The staff is very nice and easy to get on with, the management isn't that good though

Productive but not so fun workplace

Working in Eddie rockets is very fast paced. You have to be prepared to deal with all sorts of people and can very rarely ask a co worker for help with something.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Terrible management

Bad

Terrible owner , wages never given on time tries to find every excuse to dock wages,good staff treated like dirt and you are just a number have to pay for food no extra pay on a Sunday ,cash in hand won't put it through a bank every few weeks someone leaves,owner has no clue how to run a restaurant blames staff for everything 4 managers in 3 years.owner brings in own products if he can't afford an order

Pros

Cons

Terrible ownership, bad products, no extra Sunday pay, minimum wage for a extremely fast paced job

Pathetic experience

Pathetic management. Absolute shambles. The management is extremely biased , rigid and dominated by politics. I received 0 training whatsoever fornkost of the processes. I learned half of the tasks by myself and was expected to handle the kitchen. Head chef had no accountability whatsoever. Just because he worked for more than a year he acted like the manager . Pathetic.

I enjoy working in Eddie rockets

Nice people's, nice management, payment is great was a pleasure to work with them, Its a busy place, the big boss always been polite to everyone frome kp to managers đź‘Ť

Really good atmosphere, fun place to work but pay and management are awful. Would recommend to young people as it is flexible and usually nice workers

Productive and fun workplace

Great people to work for and with, discounted lunches,balcony smoking area has a great view .can be up and down in there but you will always get your hours.

Pros

Combo lunches for 2.50, good management

Cons

Not enough hours if your not in college

Fun workplace

Very good work environment, extremely good staff and great management. The only down side is its so busy that when new staff are being trained things tend to build up and customer satisfaction dwindles.

Empresa dinâmica

Uma empresa dinâmica, embora tenha uma rotina intensa de trabalho, promove um ambiente agradável aos funcionários e clientes.

Hard work, Zero benefit

I worked for nearly 2 years for Eddie Rockets, initially was very good, very enjoyable, friendly staff and overall good fun. However as time passed I realised the staff of Eddie Rockets are practically slave labour to the management, Managers from Head Office knew nothing nor cared about their employees and had absolutely zero understanding of how a shift would effectively operate in their restaurants. Personally I believe Eddie Rockets to be a "Spare every expense possible" sort of company, where they would have a shift undertaken with as little money spent as possible. This resulted in constant shortage of staff with only one waiter and supervisor closing the shop on a typical night no matter how busy it got, also leaving them to clean the entire shop with only two people on a closing shift Being promoted to supervisor was like punishment because they were undertaking the same work as before but with much more responsibility and about four times the level of stress, the only benefit being a slightly higher pay rise. I once had a colleague in my store promoted to supervisor and after a few weeks they started smoking full time. At least once every fortnight the roster would be given to the staff with a closing shift one night and then an opening shift the very next day. No security was provided at any time with the exception of nights with a concert or something similar near by, unfortunately the food attracts many undesirable customers adding more problems for the employees who are already being overworked on a normal night. After working there for nearly two -

Pros

Waiter Experience. Lively atmosphere

Cons

Long shifts, Extremely varied rosters, Undesirable customers

Jobs at Eddie Rockets

See more jobs

Friendly

working here I made some great friends, their management is flexible enough if time off is required and they try their best to look after their staff.

Fun

Great staff and great management. Always someone there to help if you need it. Best job I have ever had as everyone works together and communicates really well

growing fast fun workplace

good place to work in. Having fun with coworkers. Management very helpful, always ready to give advice. The hardest time (the busiest) was always when kids were off from school especially all bank holidays, mid terms, and Christmas break :)

Lively and exciting workplace

The average shift in Eddie's lasts between 6 and 8 hours, with 2-3 weekly. The management are very helpful and flexible, the work is a team-based approach and it is a democratic environment for all staff, as communication comes from the top-down and the bottom-up.

Pros

Free lunches

proactive place

It was all right to work apart from management . Especially , supervisors and managers hard to deal . It is easy to be a supervisor or manager , sometimes 1 month experience is enough for the company.

Fun place to work due to other staff members

While being a fun place to work, it is not worth the amount of stress due to understaffing and lack of knowledge.While being enjoyable and a very staff friendly shop the customer service is lacking in many staff members due to lack of English.

Pros

lunches for 2 euro

Cons

lack of training and supervison

Good experience bad management

Very good place to work for a while. Management started to get very bad after a year I was there, boss cutting hours , putting less people for closing entire restaurant and complaining why did it took so long the next day, very good experience to learn about fast food kitchen preping and cleaning, bad supervisors

Pros

Free lunch, brakes

Cons

Bad supervisors, lack of professionalism, blaming one person for the others faults, cutting hours to save money when earning thousands

Daily Routine

Issuing contracts, ensuring that all documentations for new starters and other employees are in place and supporting manager with everyday tasks. Answering phone and managing the emails, . Overall Eddie Rockets provide safe work environment for employees and management team are welcoming and friendly people.

Pros

Vouchers

Lively environment with excellent staff that were all like family.

A typical day at work would go quickly due to the popularity of the business and the constant flow of customers. There was always something to do and I enjoyed doing it for the most part. I learned valuable customer service skills that I will have for the rest of my life. Management were very fair and understanding to the best of their ability. The culture of the workplace was very family-orientated. Despite none of the staff being related, we all got on very well! The hardest part of the job was the long hours - especially the night shifts. It was also difficult only having a half hour lunch break even when working long shifts. €4 was also taken from our wages for every lunce break we had i.e €20 deducted for a 5 day week where you had lunch every day. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the smile on customers' faces when they were treated so well by all the staff in the restaurant.

Pros

Staff members

Productive and fun workplace

A typical day in Eddie Rockets it is a busy day. I have learned how to balance fast and quality, showing a good customer service, always smiling even in a busy day. The management and co-workers are very team worker, helping each other when is needed. The hardest part is the cleaning duties and the most enjoyable is the relation and atmosphere between the co-workers

Pros

Free lunches and tips

Cons

Cleaning duties

productive and fun workplace

Eddie Rockets is a very good place to start your carer. It made me confident. It is a fun place to work as the staff are all friendly and easy to get a long with. I started as a waitress but I eventually got promoted to supervisor which gave me more responsibilities. I learned to manage the staff and able to balance my private life and work life. The management is quite good we all get along. The manager can be quite strict but at the end of the day it's her job. She is a fair manager.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eddie Rockets. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement