Eddie Rockets logo

Eddie Rockets Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & benefits

fast paced

Working day and night-time, antisocial hours, night shift weren't paid on any higher rate. The staff is very nice and easy to get on with, the management isn't that good though

Bad

Terrible owner , wages never given on time tries to find every excuse to dock wages,good staff treated like dirt and you are just a number have to pay for food no extra pay on a Sunday ,cash in hand won't put it through a bank every few weeks someone leaves,owner has no clue how to run a restaurant blames staff for everything 4 managers in 3 years.owner brings in own products if he can't afford an order

Pros

Cons

Terrible ownership, bad products, no extra Sunday pay, minimum wage for a extremely fast paced job

Productive and fun workplace

Great people to work for and with, discounted lunches,balcony smoking area has a great view .can be up and down in there but you will always get your hours.

Pros

Combo lunches for 2.50, good management

Cons

Not enough hours if your not in college

It was a challenging yet rewarding working environment

I would review Eddie Rockets, Dundrum as a good experience overall. It is a very accessible job for somebody starting with no experience. You know your hours in good time, you are paid correctly and on time. It is an organised job, perfect for somebody in university as they are flexible with the hours.

Muy buen ambiente de trabajo.

Buen ambiente, pagos puntuales y entorno agradable.

Pros

Salario y entorno.

Cons

La inestabilidad de los turnos.

Was a great atmosphere

I enjoyed working with Eddie rockets. I or to know so many people working there and have made life long friends. The salary’s could be better and tips given more frequently.

Pros

16€ food for lunch for €2.50

Cons

Split shifts late starts could have three hour shifts

Really busy place, not so friendly people and the manager in charge during my working period was rude

Heavy duty, you could find easily a better place, careless staff lots of work and a clear preference for some emlpoyees making their jobs a lot easier and yours harder, some responsibilities from the other employees we’re often given to me because “ I was slower so I made them work harder”. The best part of the job was leaving and the second best, they pay more on Saturdays.

Pros

They give you letters for the PPSN and you pay 2€ for meals

Cons

Bad working environment, careless staff and heavy duty job, minimum wage.

Lively and exciting workplace

The average shift in Eddie's lasts between 6 and 8 hours, with 2-3 weekly. The management are very helpful and flexible, the work is a team-based approach and it is a democratic environment for all staff, as communication comes from the top-down and the bottom-up.

Pros

Free lunches

Though place to work.

I really enjoyed my work while I worked for Eddie rockets during my student years. Most of the good time was due to great coverage workers. Apart from that, extremely long hours and non stop on the go work atmosphere can get you down.

Pros

Lovely people to work with

Cons

Very long hours, not great pay.

hardworking enviroment

was good work experience and got a lot of skills out of it, I learnt to deal under high pressure and stressful situations worked 9 hours a day some times 6 days a week, I met people of all cultures and countries during my period of working there and made decent income

Jobs at Eddie Rockets