Eddie Rockets

Eddie Rockets Pay & benefits reviews

Working day and night-time, antisocial hours, night shift weren't paid on any higher rate. The staff is very nice and easy to get on with, the management isn't that good though
Terrible owner , wages never given on time tries to find every excuse to dock wages,good staff treated like dirt and you are just a number have to pay for food no extra pay on a Sunday ,cash in hand won't put it through a bank every few weeks someone leaves,owner has no clue how to run a restaurant blames staff for everything 4 managers in 3 years.owner brings in own products if he can't afford an order
Pros
Cons
Terrible ownership, bad products, no extra Sunday pay, minimum wage for a extremely fast paced job
Great people to work for and with, discounted lunches,balcony smoking area has a great view .can be up and down in there but you will always get your hours.
Pros
Combo lunches for 2.50, good management
Cons
Not enough hours if your not in college
I would review Eddie Rockets, Dundrum as a good experience overall. It is a very accessible job for somebody starting with no experience. You know your hours in good time, you are paid correctly and on time. It is an organised job, perfect for somebody in university as they are flexible with the hours.
Buen ambiente, pagos puntuales y entorno agradable.
Pros
Salario y entorno.
Cons
La inestabilidad de los turnos.
I enjoyed working with Eddie rockets. I or to know so many people working there and have made life long friends. The salary’s could be better and tips given more frequently.
Pros
16€ food for lunch for €2.50
Cons
Split shifts late starts could have three hour shifts
Heavy duty, you could find easily a better place, careless staff lots of work and a clear preference for some emlpoyees making their jobs a lot easier and yours harder, some responsibilities from the other employees we’re often given to me because “ I was slower so I made them work harder”. The best part of the job was leaving and the second best, they pay more on Saturdays.
Pros
They give you letters for the PPSN and you pay 2€ for meals
Cons
Bad working environment, careless staff and heavy duty job, minimum wage.
The average shift in Eddie's lasts between 6 and 8 hours, with 2-3 weekly. The management are very helpful and flexible, the work is a team-based approach and it is a democratic environment for all staff, as communication comes from the top-down and the bottom-up.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Very good place to work for a while. Management started to get very bad after a year I was there, boss cutting hours , putting less people for closing entire restaurant and complaining why did it took so long the next day, very good experience to learn about fast food kitchen preping and cleaning, bad supervisors
Pros
Free lunch, brakes
Cons
Bad supervisors, lack of professionalism, blaming one person for the others faults, cutting hours to save money when earning thousands
I really enjoyed my work while I worked for Eddie rockets during my student years. Most of the good time was due to great coverage workers. Apart from that, extremely long hours and non stop on the go work atmosphere can get you down.
Pros
Lovely people to work with
Cons
Very long hours, not great pay.
was good work experience and got a lot of skills out of it, I learnt to deal under high pressure and stressful situations worked 9 hours a day some times 6 days a week, I met people of all cultures and countries during my period of working there and made decent income
Good place to work, but the restaurant industry does not allow people to have a fixed work hours timetable.
Pros
free lunches, staff motivation, bonus
Cons
Had nice experence as my first job in Ireland. Management was friendy. But the work hours were very late.
Pros
Tips
Cons
Long Hours