Eddie Rockets

Eddie Rockets Work-life balance reviews

Working day and night-time, antisocial hours, night shift weren't paid on any higher rate. The staff is very nice and easy to get on with, the management isn't that good though
Buen ambiente, pagos puntuales y entorno agradable.
Pros
Salario y entorno.
Cons
La inestabilidad de los turnos.
I enjoyed working with Eddie rockets. I or to know so many people working there and have made life long friends. The salary’s could be better and tips given more frequently.
Pros
16€ food for lunch for €2.50
Cons
Split shifts late starts could have three hour shifts
My work at Eddie rockets gave me alot of experience , it thought me a lot also. I had some good times there but I feel it is time to change, The people there are also very good to work with.
Heavy duty, you could find easily a better place, careless staff lots of work and a clear preference for some emlpoyees making their jobs a lot easier and yours harder, some responsibilities from the other employees we’re often given to me because “ I was slower so I made them work harder”. The best part of the job was leaving and the second best, they pay more on Saturdays.
Pros
They give you letters for the PPSN and you pay 2€ for meals
Cons
Bad working environment, careless staff and heavy duty job, minimum wage.
good place to work in. Having fun with coworkers. Management very helpful, always ready to give advice. The hardest time (the busiest) was always when kids were off from school especially all bank holidays, mid terms, and Christmas break :)
I have learnt how to deal with customers and leaderships skills, the culture makes the atmosphere fun, the hardest part of the job is working night time during the weekends, and I really enjoy making feel the customers part of Eddie Rockets with a smile and small talk.
Pros
My manager supports me and my schedule.
Cons
Work night shifts during the weekends.
Typical day was enjoyable and busy. I learned how to deal with customers. Most enjoyable part was the people you meet. The hardest part was how busy it was.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
I really enjoyed my work while I worked for Eddie rockets during my student years. Most of the good time was due to great coverage workers. Apart from that, extremely long hours and non stop on the go work atmosphere can get you down.
Pros
Lovely people to work with
Cons
Very long hours, not great pay.
A typical day at work would go quickly due to the popularity of the business and the constant flow of customers. There was always something to do and I enjoyed doing it for the most part. I learned valuable customer service skills that I will have for the rest of my life. Management were very fair and understanding to the best of their ability. The culture of the workplace was very family-orientated. Despite none of the staff being related, we all got on very well! The hardest part of the job was the long hours - especially the night shifts. It was also difficult only having a half hour lunch break even when working long shifts. €4 was also taken from our wages for every lunce break we had i.e €20 deducted for a 5 day week where you had lunch every day. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the smile on customers' faces when they were treated so well by all the staff in the restaurant.
Pros
Staff members
Cons
Eddie Rockets is a very good place to start your carer. It made me confident. It is a fun place to work as the staff are all friendly and easy to get a long with. I started as a waitress but I eventually got promoted to supervisor which gave me more responsibilities. I learned to manage the staff and able to balance my private life and work life. The management is quite good we all get along. The manager can be quite strict but at the end of the day it's her job. She is a fair manager.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
My main jobs where taking, serving and ensuring all orders were correct and customers were happy with their food. I helped on front of house on some occasions when busy and cleaned as we went. As it was so fast paced sometimes you can be rushed of your feet but I enjoyed this as I prefer something busy then no business.
Pros
Free lunch, very cooperative colleagues
Cons
Interesting and new English accent, working with people from all over the world and making a lot of new friends. I learned about the Irish culture and their land, the music and traditions and during my work there I made a lot of friends not just colleagues. I was accepted and appreciated by everybody which made me feel like home.
Good place to work, but the restaurant industry does not allow people to have a fixed work hours timetable.
Pros
free lunches, staff motivation, bonus
Cons
I love working in Eddie Rockets,I get along with all my work mates and superiors. I meet new people everyday. I learned to work in a fast paced,busy,thriving business. I never really found the job hard as such,I take everything that is thrown at me and I simply get on with it. The most enjoyable part was meeting new people.
Pros
Discounts
Had nice experence as my first job in Ireland. Management was friendy. But the work hours were very late.
Pros
Tips
Cons
Long Hours
i enjoyed wrking in Eddie Rockets. the management is very cooperative and friendly.
Pros
feel like a family
Cons
nil