Eddie Rockets
View all Eddie Rockets reviews

Eddie Rockets

Eddie Rockets Employee Review

Only care about the money they make

They don't care about the staff at all only about the money that they make. They put customers before the staff even when they can see the customer is wrong or threatening.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

fast paced

just a very fast paced environment pay is average and go workers are good management is okay and is good for holidays / days off and very flexible with working hours
Same role

Fast paced , long hours

Fast paced job, menu is easy to learn and lots of training provided . Hours are very long how ever , often under staffed and late nights on weekends .

Pros

No early mornings

Cons

Late nights, long hours
Same location

Difficult and draining work

In my time working in Eddie's there were many shifts I worked where the company was completely understaffed, making it stressful and draining for me and others to work in on that particular day. The training provided is not good either in Eddie Rockets. I felt as thought I learned far more from the lovely supervisors I was working with, as opposed to any manager who trained me in.

Pros

Amazing kind staff

Cons

Weak management, bad delivery service (which meant dealing with lots of complaints)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eddie Rockets. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Eddie Rockets with

• Eddie Rockets
  • Only care about the money they make
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?