Eddie Rockets
Eddie Rockets Employee Review

Extremely friendly working Environment

22 March 2020
Having worked in the Newbridge branch for just over 3 months, I not only learned plenty of skills such as customer service skills and food safety skills, but also learned to work in a productive and fast-paced environment with the help of the extremely friendly staff members all of whom taught me what it is to be a great waiter. I would go back in a heartbeat :)
5.0Job security/advancement
6 August 2020
Same role
Waitressing (Former Employee) - Dublin
I enjoyed my time working at Eddie rockets. I feel like it improved my communication skills a lot, as I was dealing with people all the time. It’s a really fun place to work, staff were lovely, very welcoming and bubbly. I felt like the money was very good, I got paid even though I was just there on work experience. I would definitely take a job like this up as a part time job because now I really love waitressing and dealing with people, I feel like I’m very good at it now. I would definitely recommend working at Eddie rockets to someone else, yes.
Pros
Free food
Cons
24 March 2020
Same role
Waitress (Former Employee) - Celbridge, County Kildare
times could be stressful and you have a lot of responsibility. some times you are asked to look after tasks that were not in your job description but all together a good place to work ( would advise it to be for part time rather then full time work)
28 July 2019
Same roleSame location
Waitress (Former Employee) - Newbridge
Staff were so friendly and helpful Manager was very understanding and easy to talk to Shifts were done weekly and were easy to still maintain a life outside of work restaurant was always busy and it was a very fast paced job but very easy to socialise Definitely brought me out of my shell and made me more confident
Pros
Food on a shift good tips
Cons
had to commute to work which was not ideal
  1. Extremely friendly working Environment