Eddie Rockets
Eddie Rockets Employee Review

Loved working for Eddies

28 July 2019
Staff were so friendly and helpful Manager was very understanding and easy to talk to Shifts were done weekly and were easy to still maintain a life outside of work restaurant was always busy and it was a very fast paced job but very easy to socialise Definitely brought me out of my shell and made me more confident
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Food on a shift good tips
Cons
had to commute to work which was not ideal
6 August 2020
Same role
Waitressing (Former Employee) - Dublin
I enjoyed my time working at Eddie rockets. I feel like it improved my communication skills a lot, as I was dealing with people all the time. It’s a really fun place to work, staff were lovely, very welcoming and bubbly. I felt like the money was very good, I got paid even though I was just there on work experience. I would definitely take a job like this up as a part time job because now I really love waitressing and dealing with people, I feel like I’m very good at it now. I would definitely recommend working at Eddie rockets to someone else, yes.
Pros
Free food
Cons
24 March 2020
Same role
Waitress (Former Employee) - Celbridge, County Kildare
times could be stressful and you have a lot of responsibility. some times you are asked to look after tasks that were not in your job description but all together a good place to work ( would advise it to be for part time rather then full time work)
22 March 2020
Same roleSame location
Waiter (Former Employee) - Newbridge, County Kildare
Having worked in the Newbridge branch for just over 3 months, I not only learned plenty of skills such as customer service skills and food safety skills, but also learned to work in a productive and fast-paced environment with the help of the extremely friendly staff members all of whom taught me what it is to be a great waiter. I would go back in a heartbeat :)
  1. Loved working for Eddies