Eddie Rockets

Eddie Rockets Employee Reviews

Ireland59 reviews
I enjoyed my time working at Eddie rockets. I feel like it improved my communication skills a lot, as I was dealing with people all the time. It’s a really fun place to work, staff were lovely, very welcoming and bubbly. I felt like the money was very good, I got paid even though I was just there on work experience. I would definitely take a job like this up as a part time job because now I really love waitressing and dealing with people, I feel like I’m very good at it now. I would definitely recommend working at Eddie rockets to someone else, yes.
Pros
Free food
Cons
working here I made some great friends, their management is flexible enough if time off is required and they try their best to look after their staff.
Great staff and great management. Always someone there to help if you need it. Best job I have ever had as everyone works together and communicates really well
It is a good place to start your career. I started as a waiter and after a year I got promoted to work as a shift manager which this experience has taught me a lot, especially when comes to dealing with customers and managing staff. It has definitely made me more confident.
Pros
Free lunch, fun environment.
Cons
Low wages
good place to work in. Having fun with coworkers. Management very helpful, always ready to give advice.
The hardest time (the busiest) was always when kids were off from school especially all bank holidays, mid terms, and Christmas break :)
The average shift in Eddie's lasts between 6 and 8 hours, with 2-3 weekly. The management are very helpful and flexible, the work is a team-based approach and it is a democratic environment for all staff, as communication comes from the top-down and the bottom-up.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
It was all right to work apart from management . Especially , supervisors and managers hard to deal . It is easy to be a supervisor or manager , sometimes 1 month experience is enough for the company.
A typical day at work is usual very busy. You need to be fast and well organized to handle with everything. Most of the staff is friendly and helpful.
There should be some rewards in company, like best employee of the month.

The hardest part of job is to working every weekends, bank holidays etc.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No future prospects
While being a fun place to work, it is not worth the amount of stress due to understaffing and lack of knowledge.While being enjoyable and a very staff friendly shop the customer service is lacking in many staff members due to lack of English.
Pros
lunches for 2 euro
Cons
lack of training and supervison
Very good place to work for a while. Management started to get very bad after a year I was there, boss cutting hours , putting less people for closing entire restaurant and complaining why did it took so long the next day, very good experience to learn about fast food kitchen preping and cleaning, bad supervisors
Pros
Free lunch, brakes
Cons
Bad supervisors, lack of professionalism, blaming one person for the others faults, cutting hours to save money when earning thousands
I worked in Eddie rockets as part of my work experience for 5th year. It was a very good place to work. Everyone was very nice there was good communication communication between staff and we made the customers feel welcome I learned a lot of new skill whilst I was there.
I have learnt how to deal with customers and leaderships skills, the culture makes the atmosphere fun, the hardest part of the job is working night time during the weekends, and I really enjoy making feel the customers part of Eddie Rockets with a smile and small talk.
Pros
My manager supports me and my schedule.
Cons
Work night shifts during the weekends.
Typical day was enjoyable and busy. I learned how to deal with customers. Most enjoyable part was the people you meet. The hardest part was how busy it was.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
I really enjoyed my work while I worked for Eddie rockets during my student years. Most of the good time was due to great coverage workers. Apart from that, extremely long hours and non stop on the go work atmosphere can get you down.
Pros
Lovely people to work with
Cons
Very long hours, not great pay.
Buen trabajo para aprender inglés y pasar una temporada viviendo en el extranjero.
Work with nice people in busy environment . work from morning to 3-4 am .
•preparing food

•serving customers

•cleaning duties

•Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays
Issuing contracts, ensuring that all documentations for new starters and other employees are in place and supporting manager with everyday tasks. Answering phone and managing the emails, . Overall Eddie Rockets provide safe work environment for employees and management team are welcoming and friendly people.
Pros
Vouchers
Good working environment i started my job role as a kitchen porter then worked hard and agot the chance to work as grill chef and they helped me better my career . But I wanted to better my job skills and move up the ladder
Pros
10% off meals whilst at work
Cons
Full 39 hours weekly.
A typical day at work would go quickly due to the popularity of the business and the constant flow of customers. There was always something to do and I enjoyed doing it for the most part. I learned valuable customer service skills that I will have for the rest of my life. Management were very fair and understanding to the best of their ability. The culture of the workplace was very family-orientated. Despite none of the staff being related, we all got on very well! The hardest part of the job was the long hours - especially the night shifts. It was also difficult only having a half hour lunch break even when working long shifts. €4 was also taken from our wages for every lunce break we had i.e €20 deducted for a 5 day week where you had lunch every day. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the smile on customers' faces when they were treated so well by all the staff in the restaurant.
Pros
Staff members
Cons
A typical day in Eddie Rockets it is a busy day. I have learned how to balance fast and quality, showing a good customer service, always smiling even in a busy day. The management and co-workers are very team worker, helping each other when is needed. The hardest part is the cleaning duties and the most enjoyable is the relation and atmosphere between the co-workers
Pros
Free lunches and tips
Cons
Cleaning duties
was good work experience and got a lot of skills out of it, I learnt to deal under high pressure and stressful situations worked 9 hours a day some times 6 days a week, I met people of all cultures and countries during my period of working there and made decent income