Play YouTube video button
Eddie Rockets

Eddie Rockets Employee Reviews

Ireland57 reviews
stressful but fun work
times could be stressful and you have a lot of responsibility. some times you are asked to look after tasks that were not in your job description but all together a good place to work ( would advise it to be for part time rather then full time work)
Good place to learn
Its a busy restaurant where you are able to learn more everyday.

Staff easygoing,good Management, ...............................
Fast paced busy enviroment
My main jobs where taking, serving and ensuring all orders were correct and customers were happy with their food. I helped on front of house on some occasions when busy and cleaned as we went. As it was so fast paced sometimes you can be rushed of your feet but I enjoyed this as I prefer something busy then no business.
Pros
Free lunch, very cooperative colleagues
Cons
Fun and i improved my communication skill
Was very nice.
Learn a lot about how to handle pressure and how to deal with guests politely and finding an understanding,

Cash Handling.

Friendly co workers.
busy diner with excellent food quality
A typical day at work is like at change-over we have to make sure all prepared foods we need for a busy period are refilled, monitoring food temperatures to be sure chilled, frozen or hot holding equipment are working properly and as a main duty, short order cooking. I have learned to cook, food safety and about HACCP system. The management could be better, my co-workers are very variety of work ethic. The hardest part of my job was at the beginning, to handle busy period of work. the enjoyable pat was to work with funny people and having fun with them.
Pros
flexible break times if quite
Cons
flexible break times if busy
Perfect experience
Interesting and new English accent, working with people from all over the world and making a lot of new friends. I learned about the Irish culture and their land, the music and traditions and during my work there I made a lot of friends not just colleagues. I was accepted and appreciated by everybody which made me feel like home.
easy but busy
i had learnt how to manage a team and allocate different task.
its a food business, learnt hygienic process and how important about hygiene.
Fun place to work
Very warm place to work i learn how to work wiht a people and food, good managment everyone one seemed to be happy. hardest part o f a job kitchen porter, i was chef assistant kitchen porter and waiter .
Pros
Easy job
Cons
no free lunch
Productive and Busy workplace
I was employed as a waitress on 27th of May 2013. My duties included the following responsibilities which I carried out an excellent standard: cleaning, dealing with customers, taking orders, preparing drinks and managing tables in a busy restaurant environment.
I really got along with my co-workers and management while working in Eddie Rockets. The hardest part of the job was the short breaks we got as the restaurant was very busy most the time. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and dealing with new customers.
Teamwork is never boring
At the beginning I worked there as a waitress. I am a person inquisitive and likes to know what is going on, be helpful for managers and strive to help as much as possible. Thanks to this manager gave me a more responsible job than the waitress duties. Therefore, within several weeks of work I got promoted. Position the supervisor was agreeing with my earlier experience. I always try to be helpful to co-workers and customers.I do not like to use other people for my duties.Working with people in a group gives me the greatest joy.
Pros
free lunche
Cons
late shifts
fun workplace
Good place to work, but the restaurant industry does not allow people to have a fixed work hours timetable.
Pros
free lunches, staff motivation, bonus
Cons
el ambiente de trabajo fue muy agradable
En esa empresa me han instruido en mi trabajo, he realizado diferentes trabajos para ellos , con un buen resultado.buena ambiente de trabajo
Fast and Friendly
I love working in Eddie Rockets,I get along with all my work mates and superiors.
I meet new people everyday.

I learned to work in a fast paced,busy,thriving business.

I never really found the job hard as such,I take everything that is thrown at me and I simply get on with it.

The most enjoyable part was meeting new people.
Pros
Discounts
Nice atmosphere but too late hours
Had nice experence as my first job in Ireland. Management was friendy. But the work hours were very late.
Pros
Tips
Cons
Long Hours
fun workplace
you learn to work well under pressure. friendly staff and good management
Pros
very friendly staff
Cons
night shifts
Fun and friendly workplace
I did promotions at various Eddie Rockets diners and events.
I loved every bit of this, especially finding my photographs in papers!
Pros
Different every time
Cons
Wearing high heals
best experience ever to work in Eddie Rockets
i enjoyed wrking in Eddie Rockets. the management is very cooperative and friendly.
Pros
feel like a family
Cons
nil