Eden Recruitment

Eden Recruitment Employee Reviews

Good place, definitely would recommend. Staff is approachable and always ready to help. They also answer quickly and are friendly. I am very happy to had the opportunity to work for them.
Good place to work, we could learn a lot inside of the company.
Working in the theatre through Eden was great. There was always a nice atmosphere, nice staff and you got to undertake many different tasks. It was a great job to have through college with very flexible hours and it was evident that everyone enjoyed working in the theatre, and it gave employees the opportunity to advance within the theatre also.
Working for Eden really suits my schedule with college. Dates are given a month in advance so I can plan my time easily with work, college and assignments.
I enjoyed working for eden recruitment they were always pretty fair for the most part. I gained a lot of great experience with this company. It allowed me to travel to different locations for events and shows and encourages engaging with new people.
Had a great time in 3 arena, other places can be stressful but easy to pick up shifts when you need money. Great part is being able to choose what shifts you want to work.
Well-paid enjoyable experience with nice people. I worked with bar staff for the festival and met a lot of new friends and experienced working in a fast-paced environment.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
The work place is well organised. Everyone treats with respect and a good environment to work. The management is good and help us if anything is needed.
  1. Employee reviews