educogym Employee Reviews

Skills for life.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin6 November 2018
At Educogym you learn how to use more of your mind and help you to learn about yourself and to be a better person professionally and personally.
I've been given the opportunity to travel to the seminar in the Bahamas and do a nutrition course and it's it's a constant development.
Pros
Learning experience and all the investment the company make for development.
Cons
If you are not a person who is open to learn about yourself it's not for you.
Highly satisfaying work place
Holistic trainer/life coach (Former Employee) –  Eccles Street, Dublin5 November 2018
Highly satisfying And fun place to work

My role in Educogym was completely satisfactory, it has been the work in which I have most enjoyed and learned.

The best thing is the personal treatment with the clients, it is professional but at the same time it is close, it is not a simple personal training, is a style of life for your clients and also for you.

The managers offer you a professional and at the same time family treatment, they offer you all their time and their knowledge in personal training and nutrition for which I have acquired a great knowledge in personal training and nutrition that I would not have acquired in another way.

The environment among the employees can not be better, is not a competitive environment, thanks to the example given by the manager, all employees, including the manager, help you in reaching your work targets.
Pros
The knowledge in personal training and nutrition
Cons
You need to be motivated to be in shape your self
Horrible Management and Money focused Business
Assistant Trainer (Former Employee) –  Galway5 September 2017
One of the worst places I had a chance of working in. Management doesn't take any disciplinary action towards staff. A workplace that does nothing about bullying. Doesn't care about clients health but rather their money. Doesn't care about their staff either. Was a waste of my time and breath.
Pros
Cons
Terrible Management
Extremely unprofessional
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dublin9 June 2016
completely non costumer focused, only figures focused. rude co workers, only cared about making money, unrealistic work ethic
Pros
Cons
rude manager, rude staff
Highly satisfying place to work
personal trainer (Former Employee) –  Galway Ireland30 October 2015
My role in Educogym was broad which included but not limited to personal training, nutritional advice and sales consultations. during my time in Educogym I gained valuable knowledge on a wide verities of area such as personal fitness, nutrition, finance, ddifferent personalities, client databases and KPI's and mindset activity.

The management of Educogym was run by the owner and the area manager and this was done on a daily bases very smoothly. my oc workers were excellent to work with as we were friendly outside of work and we worked very hard as a team.

The hardest part of my work was selling new membership to potential clients but this happened to be the most enjoyable part as I could see the client progress throughout there program and get excellent weightloss results.