educogym
educogym Employee Review

Extremely unprofessional

9 June 2016
completely non costumer focused, only figures focused. rude co workers, only cared about making money, unrealistic work ethic
Pros
Cons
rude manager, rude staff
6 November 2018
Same location
Manager (Current Employee) - Dublin
At Educogym you learn how to use more of your mind and help you to learn about yourself and to be a better person professionally and personally.
I've been given the opportunity to travel to the seminar in the Bahamas and do a nutrition course and it's it's a constant development.
Pros
Learning experience and all the investment the company make for development.
Cons
If you are not a person who is open to learn about yourself it's not for you.
5 November 2018
Same location
Holistic trainer/life coach (Former Employee) - Eccles Street, Dublin
Highly satisfying And fun place to work

My role in Educogym was completely satisfactory, it has been the work in which I have most enjoyed and learned.

The best thing is the personal treatment with the clients, it is professional but at the same time it is close, it is not a simple personal training, is a style of life for your clients and also for you.

The managers offer you a professional and at the same time family treatment, they offer you all their time and their knowledge in personal training and nutrition for which I have acquired a great knowledge in personal training and nutrition that I would not have acquired in another way.

The environment among the employees can not be better, is not a competitive environment, thanks to the example given by the manager, all employees, including the manager, help you in reaching your work targets.
Pros
The knowledge in personal training and nutrition
Cons
You need to be motivated to be in shape your self
21 April 2020
gym instructor (Former Employee) - Ennis, County Clare
awful experience ..manager is a bully and just out for herself..turned me off personal training for life....split shifts so youre in early in the morning and back again in the late afternoon..not paid for breaks..sales driven and the supplements are a complete waste of money