educogym Employee Reviews in Dublin

Highly satisfaying work place
Holistic trainer/life coach (Former Employee) –  Eccles Street, Dublin5 November 2018
Highly satisfying And fun place to work

My role in Educogym was completely satisfactory, it has been the work in which I have most enjoyed and learned.

The best thing is the personal treatment with the clients, it is professional but at the same time it is close, it is not a simple personal training, is a style of life for your clients and also for you.

The managers offer you a professional and at the same time family treatment, they offer you all their time and their knowledge in personal training and nutrition for which I have acquired a great knowledge in personal training and nutrition that I would not have acquired in another way.

The environment among the employees can not be better, is not a competitive environment, thanks to the example given by the manager, all employees, including the manager, help you in reaching your work targets.
Pros
The knowledge in personal training and nutrition
Cons
You need to be motivated to be in shape your self
Extremely unprofessional
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dublin9 June 2016
completely non costumer focused, only figures focused. rude co workers, only cared about making money, unrealistic work ethic
Pros
Cons
rude manager, rude staff