educogym

educogym Employee Reviews in Dublin

At Educogym you learn how to use more of your mind and help you to learn about yourself and to be a better person professionally and personally. I've been given the opportunity to travel to the seminar in the Bahamas and do a nutrition course and it's it's a constant development.
Pros
Learning experience and all the investment the company make for development.
Cons
If you are not a person who is open to learn about yourself it's not for you.
Highly satisfying And fun place to work My role in Educogym was completely satisfactory, it has been the work in which I have most enjoyed and learned. The best thing is the personal treatment with the clients, it is professional but at the same time it is close, it is not a simple personal training, is a style of life for your clients and also for you. The managers offer you a professional and at the same time family treatment, they offer you all their time and their knowledge in personal training and nutrition for which I have acquired a great knowledge in personal training and nutrition that I would not have acquired in another way. The environment among the employees can not be better, is not a competitive environment, thanks to the example given by the manager, all employees, including the manager, help you in reaching your work targets.
Pros
The knowledge in personal training and nutrition
Cons
You need to be motivated to be in shape your self
completely non costumer focused, only figures focused. rude co workers, only cared about making money, unrealistic work ethic
Pros
Cons
rude manager, rude staff
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at educogym?