educogym

educogym Employee Reviews in Galway

Galway2 reviews
One of the worst places I had a chance of working in. Management doesn't take any disciplinary action towards staff. A workplace that does nothing about bullying. Doesn't care about clients health but rather their money. Doesn't care about their staff either. Was a waste of my time and breath.
Pros
Cons
Terrible Management
My role in Educogym was broad which included but not limited to personal training, nutritional advice and sales consultations. during my time in Educogym I gained valuable knowledge on a wide verities of area such as personal fitness, nutrition, finance, ddifferent personalities, client databases and KPI's and mindset activity.

The management of Educogym was run by the owner and the area manager and this was done on a daily bases very smoothly. my oc workers were excellent to work with as we were friendly outside of work and we worked very hard as a team.

The hardest part of my work was selling new membership to potential clients but this happened to be the most enjoyable part as I could see the client progress throughout there program and get excellent weightloss results.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at educogym?