eFlexes

eFlexes Employee Reviews

Ireland6 reviews
I'm a person likes the hardworking
I'm a person likes the hardworking and friendly I want working with us because I likes my work and I will be a good man on the work and good character
Shocking
Please avoid these they treat people loke dirt
They never ring you back and if they meed too.fill a job thats been on the books long time will try offer you it.

Not the job you applied avoid this place if you have any respect for yourself
Terrible terrible terrible
What a joke of a company very poorly managed and recruiting staff absolutely rubbish not helpful at all, only contact you for a meeting when they need to update there systems with curriculum vitaes other than that they couldnt be bothered to even get back to you when you contact them over a job they posted shocking company shocking recruiting personal.
Pros
If they close down
Cons
The whole set up
Lowlifes dont care about people
I graduated recently and have applied to over 50 jobs with eflexes, i have called them numerous times for help finding me employment. Not once have they even got me an interview of any kind. They treat me like an annoying homeless person begging for change. I hope the business crashes and burns.
Pros
Cons
Horrible people
very friendly and professional staff
Very Good agency to work for,Always kept in touch and very helpful when i had queries.Very friendly Staff,never left any of us wanting for anything.Would Definatly recommend this Agency.
Pros
friendly staff and very professional
Contractor
I was on contract with eflexes to a company in shannon. The were always helpful and wages were paid on time. They are based in the industrial estate so its easy to drop in when i needed to ask anything
Ask a question about working or interviewing at eFlexes. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7