They will call straight after the interview. More people leave than they can hire.
Job interview 1-2 weeks after phone call but it really just depends on when interviews are coming up or if your available at that time. 24hrs later you'll know if you got the job. First it's over the phone interview and then it's a 2hr interview 10 minutes on your own and the rest is all team work.
Phone interview, Group Interview
and be yourself and mostly be confident in all you do and talk
- What should you wear to an interview at EIR?5 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at EIR?2 people answered
- What kind of questions should I prepare for the online Eir interview?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make EIR a better place to work?One person answered
- Is the pay weekly or monthlyOne person answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at EIR? How many days do you get per year?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of EIR about how to improve it?One person answered
- How are the working hours at EIR?One person answered
- Why would you want to work at EIR?One person answered
- What roles at EIR can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?