EIR Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Featured review
EIR selected this as a representative review
Competitive and Rewarding
A job that will reward you for going above and beyond expected duties. Great people work in the company and a good culture is evident in each store. You write your own pay check.
Poorly managed poorly paid
Literally the worst company I've ever worked for, management dont care or dont seem to care and you are over worked and underpaid due to managements poor decision making time and time again. Stay well away from this dark hole.
Don't join Eir for your sanity
Eir is chaotic. You'll get actual nightmares, go home feeling awful about yourself, and dread waking up just to have more abuse yelled at you. It's all smiles and freedom when you first show up, but then they start with the red tape, laying down more and more restrictions on how you can do things until you're just a drone for them. It's kind of shocking how little they actually care about customers anymore, all I ever heard about when I made an attempt to help people genuinely is "It's going to impact your stats", and if I'm being honest, this company doesn't even have any good products to begin with anyway, so you have to try to pretend Eir is the best everyday, when you know it's not. If I had to say anything positive, the people I worked with were sound, but I rarely got to interact with anyone so it doesn't matter
Pros
Sound people
Cons
It crushes what little glimmer of happiness you have left