EIR Pay & Benefits reviews

Ireland44 reviews
Featured review
EIR selected this as a representative review
Competitive and Rewarding
A job that will reward you for going above and beyond expected duties. Great people work in the company and a good culture is evident in each store. You write your own pay check.
Job with work and life balance
Work in Eir has been providing me an opportunity to work in company that is renovating itself.
I have daily challenges working in Roaming. I am currently working on the expansion of the roaming coverage footprint of Eir and I am improving my professional skills day by day.
Pros
Constantly changing working environment, Salary, Telecommunication Industry
Cons
Head office location, canteen facilities
Great people in a company with many strands
In 11 years I have had the fantastic opportunity to work with some fantastic people & projects. Fast paced & constantly evolving work place with exciting product & service solutions.

I learnt my trade with Eir & was fortunate to be afforded lots of opportunity to explore new roles & move up the ladder.

The culture has suffered with the repeated change in ownership & direction. Current ownership appears to have a clear objective.
Pros
People
Cons
Lower than average salary
Avoid avoid avoid
I worked in the churchfield office for just over a year The place is toxic, that is the only word for it.management are in a click and you will not get anywhere unless your in with the manager and their chosen few. No progression, no opportunities, The company is chaotic to say the least. No support, no help from team leaders, it was almost like when you approached one you got the attitude "why come to me plenty of other people on the floor"

Management and their group come and go as they please, they do the bare minimum and are praised for it, while agents can barely take the time off a call to go to the bathroom without being chastised like a school child Staff drop like flies up there and it is solely due to management (or lack off).
No canteen, few basic vending machines salary not great. Avoid if possible. favouritism is rampant up there, and if your in the click your sorted.it was sickening to watch good people who worked hard get no thanks,and the people who sat around (trying to look busy) got praised. Management have the place destroyed. And that is my view from working there. How i lasted as long as i did i will never know, but i ran the minute i got offered another job.
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EIR?