Electronic Arts
Coronavirus update

Electronic Arts Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative2 reviews
Ireland2 reviews
I worked at EA Galway from 2012 to 2013 supporting an online game. Once the game (Star Wars: The Old Republic) was established, many agents were moved to support other games.

I would compare the work to that of a call center; answering queries about account information, technical or in-game issues. It was a fine job and paid the bills. In the early days the hours were unsociable, but it did improve toward the end of my tenure there.

I left as I felt that there were no opportunities for career advancement in order to expand my own skill set. Once I realized that I did not want to be doing the same thing every day, and the commute via public transport as I wasn't able to drive; I decided to leave.

The perks were great (free games ever year), but I found that the management (while I was there) were not very open with the agents as to immediate plans and information which I (we, the agents) had to discover for ourselves.
In electronic arts it was difficult to work as a customer service specialist. The work life balance is difficult to get use to as there is no steady rotation in the office.