Electronic Arts Management reviews

Call centre work with great benefits, not much career advancement
In-Game Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Parkmore, County Galway6 February 2019
I worked at EA Galway from 2012 to 2013 supporting an online game. Once the game (Star Wars: The Old Republic) was established, many agents were moved to support other games.

I would compare the work to that of a call center; answering queries about account information, technical or in-game issues. It was a fine job and paid the bills. In the early days the hours were unsociable, but it did improve toward the end of my tenure there.

I left as I felt that there were no opportunities for career advancement in order to expand my own skill set. Once I realized that I did not want to be doing the same thing every day, and the commute via public transport as I wasn't able to drive; I decided to leave.

The perks were great (free games ever year), but I found that the management (while I was there) were not very open with the agents as to immediate plans and information which I (we, the agents) had to discover for ourselves.
Great Place
Vendor Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Galway8 December 2016
Really enjoy my time here and learn't a lot from the management team and as a benefit had one of the best teams I had the pleasure to manage.

keep up the good work.
Productive workplace with a range of tasks
Executive Customer Relations Agent (Current Employee) –  Ballybrit,Galway20 June 2013
Productive workplace with a range of tasks

I deal with a range of issues, VIP clients and I work closely with management, also work on a self managed team who work mainly on their own initiative and to tight time frames and deadlines.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Shift work can be quite exhausting