Electronic Arts Employee Review

View all Electronic Arts reviews

Call centre work with great benefits, not much career advancement
In-Game Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Parkmore, County Galway6 February 2019
I worked at EA Galway from 2012 to 2013 supporting an online game. Once the game (Star Wars: The Old Republic) was established, many agents were moved to support other games.

I would compare the work to that of a call center; answering queries about account information, technical or in-game issues. It was a fine job and paid the bills. In the early days the hours were unsociable, but it did improve toward the end of my tenure there.

I left as I felt that there were no opportunities for career advancement in order to expand my own skill set. Once I realized that I did not want to be doing the same thing every day, and the commute via public transport as I wasn't able to drive; I decided to leave.

The perks were great (free games ever year), but I found that the management (while I was there) were not very open with the agents as to immediate plans and information which I (we, the agents) had to discover for ourselves.

Other Electronic Arts Employee Reviews

muito boa
Consultor de Jogos (Former Employee) –  galway26 November 2019
aprendi muito fiz amigos e fopi muito divertido recomendo
Fun workplace
Games Advisor (Former Employee) –  County Galway11 November 2019
worked there for one year and still want to get back into if possible
ver friendly team mates and Team Leaders

stopped working there to get to see something else but would go back

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Electronic Arts. Our community is ready to answer.

Electronic Arts Reviews by Location