Eli Lilly
Eli Lilly Employee Review

A fantastic experience

13 October 2014
A typical day is 7.40am to 7.15pm I learned that working with a great team gets the job done, and no one player is better than the TEAM, safety comes first. Management stood out as very professional towards the job and the safety of their workers. Thank you Co workers on site were a fantastic mould of all trades,men and women from around the country north and south. A pleasure to have worked with them. As the job is comming to an end friends are being moved off to other jobs around the country. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I have contribuited to constructing something that is going to give Dignite and Self Respect back to peoples lives.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
When passing I will always say '' I built that place''
Cons
Then I will say '' I should have built it Bigger''
4 February 2020
Commissioning & Qualification Engineer (Former Employee) - Kinsale, County Cork
Procudtive and fun workplace envorinmont. Very casual organisation and displayed a great worklife balance a nice culture. I learnt that management was very experienced.
21 March 2019
Summer Intern (Former Employee) - Kinsale, County Cork
I really enjoyed my internship in Lilly, Kinsale. As a summer student, my team leader and those working within the team could not have been more helpful. Any tasks that were provided, I was assured that if the work load was too much, there was always somebody to share it with if needed. The company hold mental and physical health and general safety in high regard and there are different campaigns every quarter, one of which I had the pleasure of being involved in. Overall, it is a fantastic place to work, with wonderful employees.
5 December 2018
PROCESS DEVELOPMENT CHEMIST (Former Employee) - Kinsale, Co. Cork, IE
Thoroughly enjoyed working there. Great experience. Would love to have been there longer. Great atmosphere. Lovely people and helpful environment. Good culture